No registration required

Note Pro Keyboard Custom Theme Downloads

OP sequence2469

18th August 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag socal
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
Here are some custom themed Note Pro Keyboard apk files with screen shots available for download. Mikep2323 and I have been working on different themes and will post more as they become available. To install, just download the apk, change the name to SamsungIME.apk. Then using a file explorer of your choice (with superuser privilege) backup and delete the original apk from system/app and replace with a themed apk. Reboot, then with your file explorer navigate to the apk click on it and install with package installer. Once that is done you will need to go to settings/controls and enable Samsung keyboard as primary input and download your language dictionary in the keyboard settings.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o1clwouco...-NzQngqr_rckqa

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...QxcWlLNDA/edit
Last edited by sequence2469; 25th August 2014 at 05:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sequence2469 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag socal
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
Reserved
27th August 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #3  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 3

99 posts
Looks a bit different from the tab s keyboard. Is there a way too have both keyboards. Stock and themed?
27th August 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 87

363 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcappa

Looks a bit different from the tab s keyboard. Is there a way too have both keyboards. Stock and themed?

I dont think so cause there both named SamsungIME.apk.You can always just rename one and keep them both in system/apps then change back and fourth if you wanted.I usually name the original one org.SamsungIME.apk then put the themed one in and if i want to change back to original i just change the names around reboot and original one is back there.Hope this helps.
27th August 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #5  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 3

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

I dont think so cause there both named SamsungIME.apk.You can always just rename one and keep them both in system/apps then change back and fourth if you wanted.I usually name the original one org.SamsungIME.apk then put the themed one in and if i want to change back to original i just change the names around reboot and original one is back there.Hope this helps.

OK thanks. I will give it try then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dowload, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread