Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MODEM] AT& T i317UCUCNE5 from Official Kitkat Update

Tip us?
 
pvsgh
Old
#1  
pvsgh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 125
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default [MODEM] AT& T i317UCUCNE5 from Official Kitkat Update

[MODEM] AT& T i317UCUCNE5 from Official Kitkat Update


Here is the modem package from latest official KitKat update from AT & T for Note2 (i317).


Download
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358555248

Instructions:
1) Download and save the file to your internal/external SD.
2) Use custom recovery to flash the zip file.
3) Reboot.
4) Enjoy!!!
=====================================

T-Mobile Galaxy S4 - Running WICKED
AT & T Galaxy Note 2 - Running TW 4.4.2
Galaxy Note 8 GT-5110 - Running Stock TW 4.4.2
ASUS TF300T - Running CROMi-X
Amazon KindleFire - Running Official CM 11
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pvsgh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
getyroks
Old
#2  
getyroks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 115
Join Date: Apr 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvsgh View Post
[MODEM] AT& T i317UCUCNE5 from Official Kitkat Update


Here is the modem package from latest official KitKat update from AT & T for Note2 (i317).


Download
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358555248

Instructions:
1) Download and save the file to your internal/external SD.
2) Use custom recovery to flash the zip file.
3) Reboot.
4) Enjoy!!!
flashed on 4.3 SKYNOTE, no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Android History:
(2) HTC Aria- CM 7
(4) MOTO Atrix (Linux lapdock)- Modded MotoBlur & CM
(2) MOTO Bionic on AT&T (Linux lapdock)- Modded MotoBlur

Samsung S3- STOCK(wife's now)
Samsung Note 2- HEAVILY Modded TW

Tablets:
(2) MOTO Xoom 3g/4g- CM 11

Music Players:
Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0- Stock & CM 11
The Following User Says Thank You to getyroks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pvsgh
Old
#3  
pvsgh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 125
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by getyroks View Post
flashed on 4.3 SKYNOTE, no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Glad to hear. Enjoy!!!
=====================================

T-Mobile Galaxy S4 - Running WICKED
AT & T Galaxy Note 2 - Running TW 4.4.2
Galaxy Note 8 GT-5110 - Running Stock TW 4.4.2
ASUS TF300T - Running CROMi-X
Amazon KindleFire - Running Official CM 11
 
IT Rider
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 154
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chicago Area
Confirmed as well on Sky Note vanilla F3.6
 
PUTALE
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 1,109
Join Date: Jul 2009
curious what the new modem would do. I am on TMo with the ATT Note 2, wonder if I should flash this.
 
terpin32
Old
#6  
terpin32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 551
Join Date: Jul 2012
Can anyone get the stock recovery?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
pvsgh
Old
#7  
pvsgh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 125
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUTALE View Post
curious what the new modem would do. I am on TMo with the ATT Note 2, wonder if I should flash this.
You can try this new modem to see if this improves the signal in your area. I am also using ATT Note 2 on T-Mobile and I am getting better signal with this modem. If you don't like it you can flash back MK6 modem. Remember, if you are using AT&T Note 2 on T-Mobile, then everytime you install a modem you had to re-apply AWS band MOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpin32 View Post
Can anyone get the stock recovery?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Why would you need stock recovery? I don't see a reason other than to go completely stock.
=====================================

T-Mobile Galaxy S4 - Running WICKED
AT & T Galaxy Note 2 - Running TW 4.4.2
Galaxy Note 8 GT-5110 - Running Stock TW 4.4.2
ASUS TF300T - Running CROMi-X
Amazon KindleFire - Running Official CM 11
 
terpin32
Old
#8  
terpin32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 551
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvsgh View Post
You can try this new modem to see if this improves the signal in your area. I am also using ATT Note 2 on T-Mobile and I am getting better signal with this modem. If you don't like it you can flash back MK6 modem. Remember, if you are using AT&T Note 2 on T-Mobile, then everytime you install a modem you had to re-apply AWS band MOD.



Why would you need stock recovery? I don't see a reason other than to go completely stock.
I usually flash a custom kernel them flash the stock recovery back to keep my phone fully connected to AT&T to get modem updates or whatever

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more

Enjoy Wallpaper Overload with PhotoPhase

We don’t usually feature live wallpapers on the XDA Portal unless they are somewhat innovative … more

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more