Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][Jul-2014] AT&T I317-UCUCNE5/MJ4 *Stock* Odex & Deodex

Tip us?

pckarma112
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001 View Post
Any modified stock kernels out yet? Just curious...just wish I can charge my phone without freezing every time.

Tap, tap says the wicked Note +₩● 👹
The charging problem has already been brought up in this thread. Which is why I ask this out of curiosity. Were you charging phone while powered on or off?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

Zen Arcade
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3194

DONATE TO ME
This sounds like a different problem. The NE5 issue with charging is that the phone won't stay off - and then when it powers on modem-related features are disabled - like say, data service ... annoying

This sounds like issues with the AGNi kernel, which seems to behave differently on some i317s ... there has been some discussion on this in other rom threads, including dicksteele's 4.4 thread. I believe there may be some AGNi kernel tuning settings that may help but have not researched this in detail because I can't reproduce the issue on my phone. Some searching & reading may give you the answer you seek.

fatjoejr2001
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckarma112 View Post
The charging problem has already been brought up in this thread. Which is why I ask this out of curiosity. Were you charging phone while powered on or off?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
While powered on, but I think my problem was led blink notification because I got rid of it and now the red led light doesn't get stuck and I have to hard reboot. I also dirty flashed the ROM, booted and went back to recovery to reflash Agni kernel. I kept stock settings with a few modifications and I haven't had to hard reboot since

Tap, tap says the wicked Note +₩● 👹
Tags
ucucne5 i317 att note2 4.4.2