Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 39,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][Jul-2014] AT&T I317-UCUCNE5/MJ4 *Stock* Odex & Deodex

Tip us?

DoctorQMM
Old
Thanks Meter 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by toanau View Post
Do I flash that file with oden or in recovery?

Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA Free mobile app
Flash zip in CWM or TWRP. If extn was ".tar", then you would flash in odin.... if it's a flashable zip (via custom recovery), you will see a META-INF folder with an installer script. If it has a .tar, you would use Odin
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorQMM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bearofbabe
Old
Thanks Meter 3
The gps can not lock in 4.4.2 rom. Any one know how to fix it. When i go back to 4.3 it works perfectly but it wont work on any KitKat rom.

gtalum
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearofbabe View Post
The gps can not lock in 4.4.2 rom. Any one know how to fix it. When i go back to 4.3 it works perfectly but it wont work on any KitKat rom.
I can't really help, but it's not a ROM problem. Mine locks rapidly and accurately.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II - i317 - AT&T
ROM: Stock Rooted AT&T I317-UCUCNE5
The Following User Says Thank You to gtalum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DJ Scooby Doo
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
I also cannot help you either. My GPS locks rapidly and accurately. Did you change the GPS settings to high accuracy?
Device(s): (Current) AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II (Unlocked), (Sold) HTC Sensation XE, (Sold) LG Optimus L9, (Sold for parts) Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989, (Sold) HTC Sensation (Unlocked), (Bricked) LG Optimus L9 (Factory Unlocked), (Traded) HTC MyTouch 4G (Unlocked)
ROM: (Note 2) Stock 4.3 (rooted), (Sensation XE) ViperS 5.1.0, (L9) Stock V20H (rooted), (Galaxy S2) Stock 4.2.1 (rooted), (Sensation) CM10.2 (4.3) with Sultan Kernel, (L9) Stock V20F (rooted), (MyTouch 4G) SyNthetic_aospX 1.0.0-MR1SG

dperique
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
I agree with the others. Mine locks pretty quickly.

Dennis
Galaxy Note 3 N900T CM11 Temasek; Galaxy Note 2 i317 OminiRom 4.4.2; Nexus 7 2012 WIFI, OmniRom 4.4.2
Tags
ucucne5 i317 att note2 4.4.2