Baseband version: I317UCUCNJ1
Build number: KOT49H.I317UCUCNJ1
ROM is NE5 patched with the NJ1 OTA. Rooted, Deodex'd, and Zipaligned
Thanks and Credit to @Zen Arcade for his Auto-deodexer
Added Tethering patch, Screenshot edit, and Quad-MultiWindow
No N3, N4 or S5 stuff. No Theming. Not sure if I'll go there on this ROM.
Like Books, Flipboard, Magazines, SVoice, etc. All ATT crap will be stripped out.
I'm still learning what the changes were on NJ1. The camera feels like it takes pictures faster, a little quicker to respond for the next pic.
Instructions are the same as any other Custom ROM.
If you are on stock kernel it will probably hang. It should not if you are on AGNi kernel.
Download for AGNi kernel
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO FLASH Version 4.3.0 YET ! So use the 4.2.8 listed above
Great information is located here. Section 7 is How To Guides and References
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1987541 Credit @Bajanman
http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/t0lteatt (Zip is flashable, Tar is ODIN)
https://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_...tion/t0lteatt/ (Latest version looks like 6.48.6. I have 6.41.6 on my phone. I will test with that) Either one should work fine.
Install instructions: Credit: ATT DN5 Team @sawdoctor and @Bajanman
- You need to have Samsung 4.3 Bootloader or newer.
- Make sure you have the latest TWRP/CWM recovery installed.
- Next, remember to backup your apps and your efs folder. That's something that you always should do before flashing anything.
- Go to TWRP/CWM recovery via pressing home + power + volume up button at the same time.
- Make a Nandroid backup of your working system, if you haven't done so.
- Its best to do a clean install for any new Rom (clean installation recommended includes internal storage)
- In TWRP Recovery hit wipe, and slide to factory data reset system. (Internal won't be touched fyi)
- In PHILZ Recovery Format Internal SDCard (in mounts and storage) and do Factory reset (I will install a new ROM option in PhilZ)
- (Reminder) Remember that everything you flash you do it at your own risk so do your research before flashing anything!!
- Now find the location of the Rom on your external and install it.
- Flashing the Rom zip.
- It should take less than 10 minutes till it boots...