Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Official[317/317M](7/08) [SaberKat 1.5][4.4.2 KITKAT TW]

Tip us?

emeianoite
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Hey maybe someone could help me out. Everything I get a call, it reads the name out. I have access options off to read out caller ID, and I don't see another option that would do this. Anyone have any idea?
iPhone 3, iPhone 3s, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s (iPhones are lame)
GALAXY NOTE 2 Unlocked - SLIMrom 4.4.4 - GALAXY NOTE 2 Unlocked Android 4.4.2 Stock TouchWiz

Blind impulse 02, Vision impulse 03, Rat impulse 03, Matrix 02. Shootin ropes - Get LIT.

rogersb11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeianoite View Post
Hey maybe someone could help me out. Everything I get a call, it reads the name out. I have access options off to read out caller ID, and I don't see another option that would do this. Anyone have any idea?
The answer to this is a few posts back, I can't remember exactly but I know it's there

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam5150 View Post
Attachment 2867041

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Striker333
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Any way to reenable voice control without having it the caller read out as in version 1? I used voice for my camera shots. Just wondering. Solid rom

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rogersb11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker333 View Post
Any way to reenable voice control without having it the caller read out as in version 1? I used voice for my camera shots. Just wondering. Solid rom

I'll look into it

The Following User Says Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

killerocker
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker333 View Post

Try this: settings>my device>voice control>enable all but the voice ones. Let me know if it works

The Following User Says Thank You to killerocker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karlkarloff
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Okay, so I finally got off my butt and flashed 1.5. Works like a champ so far, seems a lot smoother than 1.0. I do have one question though, and I may be a dumbass for asking. What happened to the wraparound home screens? Now I have my screens with my home screen in the middle, but I can't swipe through without changing directions. When swiping to the left most screen, I swipe to wrap around and a message pops up that says app not installed. It also seems to have an equal sign beside the last screen at the bottom, and i have never noticed that before. It certainly is not a deal breaker, just an oddity that I would like to fix if possible.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Acer A500 Iconia Rooted

"Everything Louder Than Everything Else"--Motorhead