Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,964 Members 51,657 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Official[317/317M](7/08) [SaberKat 1.5][4.4.2 KITKAT TW]

Tip us?

hiperglyde
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11 View Post
Look a few posts up, did you try that? Worked for me

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Welp thought I tried it all. I'm good

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

rogersb11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1106
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiperglyde View Post
Welp thought I tried it all. I'm good

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
Lmao. Sweet, sweet. Glad it worked. I'm going to add that to the OP when I get the chance

chris.l.naish
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Lmao. Sweet, sweet. Glad it worked. I'm going to add that to the OP when I get the chance

Lol, you should mess with people a little, have it be like, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you guys for flying United Airlines flight 894...", hahahaha.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

jbeef86
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3minII View Post
I think I found the culprit for saying out loud the callers name it's in settings/mydevice/hands-free mode
if off turn it on then off and if on turn it off. if it doesn't work it seems like it doesn't stick
This one did the trick for me. I turned it on then unticked all of them. Good grief this was a bit more annoying than it should have been.

rogersb11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeef86 View Post
This one did the trick for me. I turned it on then unticked all of them. Good grief this was a bit more annoying than it should have been.
I completely agree

M-Link,Int.
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeef86 View Post
Mine was fixed by going into call settings in the dialer and then the answering and ending calls menu. I then only had to untick the voice control box, but I had done countless other things before that so who knows what really fixed it.

Oh, and BTW, why is it enabled by default, it looks like most people end up turning it off anyway...
My Thanks Meter Is Feeling Hungry.

If I've been helpful, please hit the thanks button... It won't kill you.
The Following User Says Thank You to M-Link,Int. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Striker333
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Not a comment for a week. Speaks for a solid rom with few issues ☺
The Following User Says Thank You to Striker333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rogersb11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker333 View Post
Not a comment for a week. Speaks for a solid rom with few issues ☺
Literally like an hour ago I thought this exact same thing. Been busy working on something special for this awesome community. Probably be posted in 7105 threads but may have a reference thread here. Be today or tomorrow so keep an eye out. I assure you it'll be more than worthwhile, even when it just begins😁😎. Still plan to update this ROM as well

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SoundBeacon
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundBeacon View Post
Just noticed something weird.... I'm not 100% but it seems associated with this rom. When I try to use amazon music player it gives me the attached error which makes the app unusable. It was working fine on ezkat 2.0 before installing this rom. I've verified language is set to english as well as keyboard language for the samsung keyboard. I suppose it could be a one off thing with the app, but it was just working a few days ago on the other roms.

Any other ideas why this app would not think my language is set to english? I posted this here as I have used this app on pervious 4.4 roms without issue.

Edit: I'm on saberkat 1.0 right now.
Quote:
I'll have to check 1.5 and see if this is still happening. I have to mess with the language anyway but that is really strange

Seems to have been resolved in 1.5 ... I just got around to updating! Thanks for working on this clean / fast rom for us!

The Following User Says Thank You to SoundBeacon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]