What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM]Official[317/317M](7/08) [SaberKat 1.5][4.4.2 KITKAT TW]

7th January 2015, 07:00 PM |#411  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 3,864

4,486 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaftspaz

My apologies. I wasn't trying to start a fight. I should have worded my question more carefully.

I had this ROM installed on my phone, and it worked very well. When a possible update was mentioned in October, I was excited. I only meant to ask the status of the update, but chose my words poorly.

Rogersb11, I've been following your work on the Cyanide-L ROM, and that was the only reason I even mentioned Lollipop. I assumed...and we all know what happens when you assume things.

I use SK when not testing AOSP...
This build is a rock. ..
And I'll run it as my last TW build for this device regardless of the version. ..g
The Following User Says Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ View ]

14th April 2015, 07:53 PM |#412  
Flag FV-british columbia
Thanks Meter: 128

662 posts
More
Of coming from Canadian 412 can anyone suggest a bootloader to flash to run with this ROM?

I have finally decided to update my note 2 and am mostly bewildered by the baseband, bootloader, ROM issues that 442 brought to the Samsung line of devices.
I'm on aosp liquid smooth now and my last tw rom was telus 412.

Thanks in advance
14th April 2015, 08:04 PM |#413  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 4,373

2,329 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutpants

Of coming from Canadian 412 can anyone suggest a bootloader to flash to run with this ROM?

I have finally decided to update my note 2 and am mostly bewildered by the baseband, bootloader, ROM issues that 442 brought to the Samsung line of devices.
I'm on aosp liquid smooth now and my last tw rom was telus 412.

Thanks in advance

What loader you on now? If you flash my shift 3.9 kernel with this you shouldn't need a new one, even if yours is old
The Following User Says Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2015, 08:22 PM |#414  
Flag FV-british columbia
Thanks Meter: 128

662 posts
More
honestly, I'm not sure, whatever came with the Canadian 4.1,2 update. Which is what was on the note 2 317m when I got it.
I've mostly used aosp ROMs but now I want to give tw 442 a try. I really never expect to go back to 412 tw. So downgrading is not an issue. I would like to have the newest/best compatible boot loader, but expect I'll Try your kernel also. Do you have a link? I downloaded everything relevant to the Canadian phone on the opening thread.
15th April 2015, 01:29 AM |#415  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 4,373

2,329 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutpants

honestly, I'm not sure, whatever came with the Canadian 4.1,2 update. Which is what was on the note 2 317m when I got it.
I've mostly used aosp ROMs but now I want to give tw 442 a try. I really never expect to go back to 412 tw. So downgrading is not an issue. I would like to have the newest/best compatible boot loader, but expect I'll Try your kernel also. Do you have a link? I downloaded everything relevant to the Canadian phone on the opening thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=10089
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread