FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Other device and upgrading phone discussion

31,122 posts
Thanks Meter: 31,058

By KennyG123, RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod on 12th March 2013, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Please use this thread to discuss all other devices and comparisons.
Thank you
Last edited by KennyG123; 4th October 2014 at 01:33 PM.

12th March 2013, 01:22 PM |#2  
Flag Dalton, GA
Thanks Meter: 503

More
Re: Off-topic other device and upgrading phone discussion
I'll go first. Staying with my note 2. Not giving up my stylus just yet. No other phone has impressed me enough to give up my GN2 just yet.
12th March 2013, 03:43 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
According to the commercials "The Next Big Thing is Already Here"....and I have it =D. I am totally content with my phone. I use the stylus daily, it is beyond convenient and productive. Contrary to what I suspected prior to buying my GN2, the size is just right for me. I have small hands but I do just fine with it; albeit I do get the occassional hand cramp from holding it; but that's because I rarely put it down I've been totally spoiled by the size, and couldn't imagine having a smaller screen. I was putting games on my Captivate for my lil one to play on, and I giggled...how did I live with that tiny screen. On the flip side I also couldn't imagine going any bigger, with that said I plan on keeping my Note 2 for a long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Captivate-me For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2013, 04:12 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Im trying to decide between the S4 and the Note 3 whenever it comes out. I do love the larger screen size of the Note 2.
12th March 2013, 05:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 452

More
I don't think I can ever go back to a smaller screen, so I'll most likely be getting the note 3.

Sent from my GT-N7105
12th March 2013, 06:31 PM |#6  
Flag San Diego,Ca
Thanks Meter: 657

More
After you own a note 2,every other device looks so tiny. I'll just wait for the note 3.

Edit: WOW this thread is a sticky now,I think a sticky should be informative not a conversation.

Edit 2: no pun intended.

sent by,note 2 using liquidsmooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to z28tovette For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2013, 07:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Glad this thread is here. When I had my One X, every other thread was a comparison thread. Just mucked up the forums honestly.

Good idea Mod!
12th March 2013, 09:24 PM |#8  
Flag San Diego,Ca
Thanks Meter: 657

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28tovette

After you own a note 2,every other device looks so tiny. I'll just wait for the note 3.

Edit: WOW this thread is a sticky now,I think a sticky should be informative not a conversation.

Edit 2: no pun intended.

Edit: some users don't bother looking at sticky threads. So you'll see more comparison threads.

14th March 2013, 06:14 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
The HTC One has my attention, but I'm just not sure that I'm willing to part with my GN2 yet. The only thing that hacks me off about Samsung is their insistence on the cheap plastic finish.

The fit and finish of the HTC One may lure me in...I'll decide when I see it in person.
14th March 2013, 09:22 PM |#10  
Flag Bleh
Thanks Meter: 245

More
I would never go to another phone, so either way I will wait for note3 or if something bad happens to me phone I will just buy a new note2.
14th March 2013, 10:31 PM |#11  
Flag TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 524

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyKoneko

I would never go to another phone, so either way I will wait for note3 or if something bad happens to me phone I will just buy a new note2.

well hopefully the rumour about the note 3 having a LCD screen is false I rather have the AMOLED screen even if the reason for the LCD screen is better use of the S-pen.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread