Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,836 Members 41,611 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Connectivity issue - band keeps changing

Tip us?

Juicyboot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Connectivity issue - band keeps changing

My phone started having connectivity issues recently. It keeps cycling through 4g, 3g, and H. I talked with AT&T and they said there isn't a problem on their end. I tried different modems ( I read this might help), but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. I've uninstalled any apps I've recently installed, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. Any suggestions? If it's a hardware issue, where could I look, and might it be fixable?

Thanks!

absinthesummer
Old
Thanks Meter 364

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicyboot View Post
My phone started having connectivity issues recently. It keeps cycling through 4g, 3g, and H. I talked with AT&T and they said there isn't a problem on their end. I tried different modems ( I read this might help), but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. I've uninstalled any apps I've recently installed, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. Any suggestions? If it's a hardware issue, where could I look, and might it be fixable?

Thanks!
Technically it's doing what it was designed to do. But you can use shortcut master (app) to launch the hidden menu for band selection (dialer code *#2263#) and force it to stay on one band if you want.