Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Mega Download Error

Tip us?

anik.se
Old
(Last edited by anik.se; 2nd July 2014 at 12:39 PM.) Reason: to add a line requesting help...
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Unhappy DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Mega Download Error

I'm trying to using DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Rom for my Note 2 GT-N7105... But I've a slow internet connection, so the download link from Mega cloud service causing error and I'm not able to download the large 1.86GB file in my PC. The download is not resume capable too.

Can I get a non Mega download link from anyone, that I can resume...I've tried to post it to official DN3 thread, but apparently I'm not allowed to post there until I've 10 post in XDA forum previously.

Help me get over this big trouble as I wont be able to download the Rom without resume support
Dropbox/Mediafire/Copy link would be much helpful

Anik
The Following User Says Thank You to anik.se For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xtrmewhacker
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up I had a similar problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by anik.se View Post
I'm trying to using DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Rom for my Note 2 GT-N7105... But I've a slow internet connection, so the download link from Mega cloud service causing error and I'm not able to download the large 1.86GB file in my PC. The download is not resume capable too.

Can I get a non Mega download link from anyone, that I can resume...I've tried to post it to official DN3 thread, but apparently I'm not allowed to post there until I've 10 post in XDA forum previously.

Help me get over this big trouble as I wont be able to download the Rom without resume support

Anik
I'm Sorry i dont have any links but Google megadownloader and download the program and u'll be able to download the ROM wid no probs and resume capability.
Regards,
xtrmewhacker
PLZ HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.
The Following User Says Thank You to xtrmewhacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

userr12
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by anik.se View Post

Anik
Not sure if it will help you, but my download failed too, so instead of using just chrome to download it, I used jDownloader http://jdownloader.org/

This way the download finished just fine...

(install jDownloader and start the program, copy the mega download link, the link will be verified in jDownloader in the tab "Link grabber", right click link and click "continue with all", download will start....)
The Following User Says Thank You to userr12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anik.se
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
tried Megadownloader... helped me. Thanks a life saver...