Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 51,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Latest Firmware for AT&T Note 2

Tip us?

tgatlinjr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Latest Firmware for AT&T Note 2

I have Googled the internet and searched this site for the latest firmware for my phone and with varying results. I ether get a different variant of the Note 2 or some off the wall site wanting to DL some wierd software first.

Does anyone have a link for the SCH-I317 4.4.2 firmware or the 4.3 firmware and then I can do the over the air update?

Thanks much!

terpin32
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgatlinjr View Post
I have Googled the internet and searched this site for the latest firmware for my phone and with varying results. I ether get a different variant of the Note 2 or some off the wall site wanting to DL some wierd software first.

Does anyone have a link for the SCH-I317 4.4.2 firmware or the 4.3 firmware and then I can do the over the air update?

Thanks much!
It will be awhile b4 that happens the latest firmware right now is 4.1.2 you either can flash the stock rom via odin or can down grade to 4.1.1 and do the ota to 4.4 that way there is a thread below on how to go from 4.1.1 to 4.3 ill post the link in a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Here ya go

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to terpin32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]