LTE is barely working on my phone.
my phone is generally refusing to connect to LTE, even when signal strength is better than -100dBm. It almost always connects only to DC-HSPA+, even in places where LTE usually works fine. LTE signal strength is fine as well, but... no connection.
Events leading up to this state:
- Made a full Nandroid backup in TWRP.
- Performed a factory reset in TWRP.
- Flashed I317MVLALJ2 stock onto the phone.
- Performed a factory reset with the stock recovery.
- Booted the phone up.
- Used CF-Autoroot on it.
- Tried to (re-)unlock the SIM card, leaving out the second step.
- Installed SabreKat (modded NF1).
- Installed CM11 w/ AGNi PureCM kernel.
- Restored the Nandroid backup.
Could anyone help me find a solution to this?