Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with Galaxy note 2 SGH-i317

Tip us?

javomarlin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Problem with Galaxy note 2 SGH-i317

Hello:

My problem is that I gave an update to my phone to upload it to version 4.3 and everything very well, but when i went to use an application of hotspot to use my phone as Meden it didn't work concerned with different applications and no i worked what do i do that when i was in the version 4.1 everything worked great. I did Root to my cel to see if I worked, but neither worked for me, any help will be much obliged .

Thanks

javomarlin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Hello:

I have a problemon with my galaxy note 2 and it is that I went to install a rom nd3 and first delete everything in the recovery to install a new rom and everything was fine for the moment it was frozen and not doing anything, because you remove the battery and now remains in the logo of Samsung Galaxy note and does nothing, but if i can get into recovery mode ,to a i don't know what to do, any help would be grateful if you could be.

Thanks

terpin32
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by javomarlin View Post
Hello:

I have a problemon with my galaxy note 2 and it is that I went to install a rom nd3 and first delete everything in the recovery to install a new rom and everything was fine for the moment it was frozen and not doing anything, because you remove the battery and now remains in the logo of Samsung Galaxy note and does nothing, but if i can get into recovery mode ,to a i don't know what to do, any help would be grateful if you could be.

Thanks
Try leaving the battery out for like 30 secs and once you put it back in hit the volume up and power and home at the same time til you see the note 2 screen then you should be back into recovery

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rhaneyjr
Old
Thanks Meter 118
If you deleted all your files in recovery you are going to have to flash back to stock with Odin then re-root your phone again and I think you meant DN3 ROM.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Hello:

My problem is that I gave an update to my phone to upload it to version 4.3 and everything very well, but when i went to use an application of hotspot to use my phone as Meden it didn't work concerned with different applications and no i worked what do i do that when i was in the version 4.1 everything worked great. I did Root to my cel to see if I worked, but neither worked for me, any help will be much obliged .

Thanks
First of all very difficult to understand. But from what I can gather, you have network and Wi-Fi issues with your ROM. Assuming you did all correctly I would suggest flashing a different kernel as some ROMs had those issues that was fixed by replacing the kernel. I can't suggest which one because you didn't give any info on what ROM you are actually on. BTW. When you post here please be as specific as possible there is a lot going on around here and in order to get help those who read your posts need to have all the info

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

javomarlin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Hello:

I would like to gradecer to this forum and the person who helped me in one way or another to be able to fix my phone if it were not for this forum did not have my phone running at 100 %. Now I have my Galaxy Note 2 SGH-i317 in the View 4.1.1 and i would like to install the Rom ND3_V3.2_by_Eteam_Veta_Edition, but I can't find the Rom for my Galaxy and don't know if I can raise from 4.1.1 to 4.3 or do I have to slowly rise, any help that I can provide i will be once more grateful.

Thanks

Eternalty
Old
Thanks Meter 644
Quote:
Hello:

I would like to gradecer to this forum and the person who helped me in one way or another to be able to fix my phone if it were not for this forum did not have my phone running at 100 %. Now I have my Galaxy Note 2 SGH-i317 in the View 4.1.1 and i would like to install the Rom ND3_V3.2_by_Eteam_Veta_Edition, but I can't find the Rom for my Galaxy and don't know if I can raise from 4.1.1 to 4.3 or do I have to slowly rise, any help that I can provide i will be once more grateful.

Thanks
You posted in the wrong section. This is strictly for rom development. Try posting in the Q&A. I'll see if a mod can move it for you.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

Stryke_the_Orc
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6786
Moved to Q&A forums, please be sure you're posting in the appropriate places from here on out