S5 dialer

OP 32dave

23rd June 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Woodstock
Thanks Meter: 146

491 posts
More
I am running saberkat v1 with agn kernel i am trying to get the s5 dialer and incallui to work.
1) deleted SecContacts_OSup.apk and Secphone.apk
2) flashed a self made zip which replace/added the following files IncallUI.apk in system/app,SecContacts.apk and SecTeleService.apk in system priv-app and these framework files:framework.jar,framework2.jar,sechardware.jar and smatlib.jar

I keep getting force closes i have cleared cache and data from each apk even factory reset the phone still force closes on both contacts and phone (same app) but if i go into messages and click on the phone icon it will call out no problem not sure about receive as i haven' t received a call yet
If somebody has any ideas or could help out I would be very grateful. Thanks,Dave
23rd June 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32dave

I am running saberkat v1 with agn kernel i am trying to get the s5 dialer and incallui to work.
1) deleted SecContacts_OSup.apk and Secphone.apk
2) flashed a self made zip which replace/added the following files IncallUI.apk in system/app,SecContacts.apk and SecTeleService.apk in system priv-app and these framework files:framework.jar,framework2.jar,sechardware.jar and smatlib.jar

I keep getting force closes i have cleared cache and data from each apk even factory reset the phone still force closes on both contacts and phone (same app) but if i go into messages and click on the phone icon it will call out no problem not sure about receive as i haven' t received a call yet
If somebody has any ideas or could help out I would be very grateful. Thanks,Dave

I have had issues getting the S5 Weather widget to work also on this build. Installs the widget, but will not install the weatherdaemon.apk.
24th June 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Woodstock
Thanks Meter: 146

491 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrolanky

I have had issues getting the S5 Weather widget to work also on this build. Installs the widget, but will not install the weatherdaemon.apk.

I just pushed them into system app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread