Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,730 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S5 dialer

Tip us?

32dave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Question S5 dialer

I am running saberkat v1 with agn kernel i am trying to get the s5 dialer and incallui to work.
1) deleted SecContacts_OSup.apk and Secphone.apk
2) flashed a self made zip which replace/added the following files IncallUI.apk in system/app,SecContacts.apk and SecTeleService.apk in system priv-app and these framework files:framework.jar,framework2.jar,sechardware.jar and smatlib.jar

I keep getting force closes i have cleared cache and data from each apk even factory reset the phone still force closes on both contacts and phone (same app) but if i go into messages and click on the phone icon it will call out no problem not sure about receive as i haven' t received a call yet
If somebody has any ideas or could help out I would be very grateful. Thanks,Dave

scrolanky
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32dave View Post
I am running saberkat v1 with agn kernel i am trying to get the s5 dialer and incallui to work.
1) deleted SecContacts_OSup.apk and Secphone.apk
2) flashed a self made zip which replace/added the following files IncallUI.apk in system/app,SecContacts.apk and SecTeleService.apk in system priv-app and these framework files:framework.jar,framework2.jar,sechardware.jar and smatlib.jar

I keep getting force closes i have cleared cache and data from each apk even factory reset the phone still force closes on both contacts and phone (same app) but if i go into messages and click on the phone icon it will call out no problem not sure about receive as i haven' t received a call yet
If somebody has any ideas or could help out I would be very grateful. Thanks,Dave
I have had issues getting the S5 Weather widget to work also on this build. Installs the widget, but will not install the weatherdaemon.apk.

32dave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrolanky View Post
I have had issues getting the S5 Weather widget to work also on this build. Installs the widget, but will not install the weatherdaemon.apk.
I just pushed them into system app