Unroot Issues

OP jdc5

17th July 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 15

114 posts
More
So I was trying to unroot my phone and run into some issues. I was stuck at the samsung note 2 logo and tried flashing the stock firmware but its not working. on Odin it says it passed but still wont go pass the logo. Now Im stuck at the "Firmware upgrade encountered....." and I cant do much in kies because I dont know my serial number. My note 2 was refurbished and they removed the sticker behind the battery. All i have is the imei number but thats not helping meget the serial number to do the update in kies. Any help is appreciated. Its an SGH-I317 ATT
17th July 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 154

864 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc5

So I was trying to unroot my phone and run into some issues. I was stuck at the samsung note 2 logo and tried flashing the stock firmware but its not working. on Odin it says it passed but still wont go pass the logo. Now Im stuck at the "Firmware upgrade encountered....." and I cant do much in kies because I dont know my serial number. My note 2 was refurbished and they removed the sticker behind the battery. All i have is the imei number but thats not helping meget the serial number to do the update in kies. Any help is appreciated. Its an SGH-I317 ATT

im guessing you flashed the mh4 (4.1.2) which doesnt work its related to the bootloader try this method

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread