Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,859 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unroot Issues

Tip us?

jdc5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Unroot Issues

So I was trying to unroot my phone and run into some issues. I was stuck at the samsung note 2 logo and tried flashing the stock firmware but its not working. on Odin it says it passed but still wont go pass the logo. Now Im stuck at the "Firmware upgrade encountered....." and I cant do much in kies because I dont know my serial number. My note 2 was refurbished and they removed the sticker behind the battery. All i have is the imei number but thats not helping meget the serial number to do the update in kies. Any help is appreciated. Its an SGH-I317 ATT

terpin32
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc5 View Post
So I was trying to unroot my phone and run into some issues. I was stuck at the samsung note 2 logo and tried flashing the stock firmware but its not working. on Odin it says it passed but still wont go pass the logo. Now Im stuck at the "Firmware upgrade encountered....." and I cant do much in kies because I dont know my serial number. My note 2 was refurbished and they removed the sticker behind the battery. All i have is the imei number but thats not helping meget the serial number to do the update in kies. Any help is appreciated. Its an SGH-I317 ATT
im guessing you flashed the mh4 (4.1.2) which doesnt work its related to the bootloader try this method

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447