Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,047 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP]Sywpe Oppo Keyboard 6-21-14

Tip us?

Bajanman
Old
(Last edited by Bajanman; 6th July 2014 at 05:29 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4729

DONATE TO ME
Default [APP]Sywpe Oppo Keyboard 6-21-14

I'm just dropping this here for those that like Swype as much as do. But I have the official Swype paid version from the play store..

I was reading on the web the other day. And run into this new Swype from the Oppo1 international.
Quote:
Nuance Swype Now Exclusive Keyboard for OPPO International Version
Nuance Communications, Inc. NUAN -0.26% today announced that its popular living, learning Swype keyboard for Android smartphones and tablets is now the default keyboard for OPPO, one of the top smartphone brands in China. The agreement includes expanded languages for regions such as South East Asia and Latin America – all part of Swype’s Living Language platform with optional sign-up that grows, learns and personalizes the user experience. No download required.

Swype is the most personal, powerful and customizable four-in-one keyboard for Android, allowing people to quickly glide their finger from one letter to the next to input text – or simply tap, speak or handwrite letters, numbers and symbols. OPPO is passionate about exploring and integrating cutting-edge technology. Together with Swype’s adaptive platform, OPPO will offer smartphone users a language platform and input method that deploy a differentiated keyboard experience.

Swype’s Living Language platform uses crowdsourcing to analyze new words and phrases in real-time, continuously updating its language dictionaries. Swype features intuitive bilingual support for languages that allows users to enter text in two selected languages, quickly and easily. And, words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to the bilingual user’s language preference. Swype’s bilingual keyboard capabilities support over 1,000 language combinations, including standards like English-Spanish, Thai-English, Vietnamese-French, Czech-Russian, and many more.

“Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been relentless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user-friendly products. We are confident that we will stay ahead and provide our customers differentiation with Swype’s intelligent and intuitive keyboard capabilities, while enhancing our global reach in the process. We are thrilled to share this contemporary take on text-input with our customers and partners for the emerging markets in the region,” said Sky Li, Director of Overseas Business, OPPO.

“Working with Nuance, OPPO is able to offer an adaptive and simplified way to engage with mobile devices in over 70 languages and especially in the fast-developing markets in South East Asia,” said Aaron Sheedy, vice president of mobile product, Mobile and Consumer Division, Nuance. “With an expanded presence in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and India, OPPO platforms will integrate Nuance’s Swype for intuitive and customizable keyboard experiences.”

Availability

Swype for OPPO is now available for the OPPO N1 and the Find7 international version. To learn more, visit http://en.oppo.com .

Swype is a part of Nuance’s portfolio of voice, touch and natural language understanding innovations that are defining a new generation of intelligent systems and personal assistant technologies, which include Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Dragon Dictate for Mac, Dragon Assistant for Intel-inspired Ultrabooks, Nuance Voice Ads, Dragon Dictation, Dragon Go!, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Dragon Drive, Dragon TV, Nuance Voiceprint and Dragon Voicemail to Text. With Nuance technology, people experience more humanized interactions with the world’s best phones, tablets, computers, cars, TVs, apps and services from leading manufacturers and operators.
I've tested this on my Note2 and it works excellent. Kinda like the old days when Swype was first introduced to the public! It just worked with no lag, errors, no problems, just pure speed!!! Honestly speaking I'm starting to think it actually working better than the Paid verion I have

If you'll like to test it on your device go here Swype for OPPO
Md5:3e0acd6cc71d69daae614ea770d6729e
Enjoy your new keyboard...

For a great addition to this already excellent keyboard.
[MOD][XPOSED] SwypeTweaks v1.3.0
Thanks to Danation

Please DO NOT MAKE ANY Mirrors!!!! Just redirect them back to here Thank you...
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom I'm using with zero issues...
[4.4.2]DN3 V5(Ditto Note 3)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moonpie28
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Thanks. I'm a paid swipe (hah SwiftKey didn't find it but I see it found itself) user too but have quit using it as it's performance has declined. Will try this one out.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

WiMax still has legs dammit!

Bajanman
Old
Thanks Meter 4729

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpie28 View Post
Thanks. I'm a paid swipe (hah SwiftKey didn't find it but I see it found itself) user too but have quit using it as it's performance has declined. Will try this one out.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
No performance issues with this ONE! That's for sure cuz I know what you mean about the lag...

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

francwalter
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
...And run into this new Swype from the Oppo1 international...
Just installed it. Thank!
Looks good. Interesting: no Dragon Dictate Button here. the mic-button directly goes to Google Voice to speech.

Nixal
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ty, paid swipe version performance has declined, lag =/
Oppo version is fast and sync my dictionary. =D

Bajanman
Old
Thanks Meter 4729

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter View Post
Just installed it. Thank!
Looks good. Interesting: no Dragon Dictate Button here. the mic-button directly goes to Google Voice to speech.
You're welcome glad you like it!
I never used the Dragon dictation, as Google voice was better at herring what you were trying to say....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixal View Post
Ty, paid swipe version performance has declined, lag =/
Oppo version is fast and sync my dictionary. =D
You're welcome also. Team I'm addicted to my Swype keyboard. And when I found this one I feel in love again. Because the paid version was starting to break my heart with the lag[emoji35][emoji35]. Freezing my phone up constantly!! But this new have brought life back to my phone. Cuz it's back to swiping with speed NOW!!

Nixal
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
You're welcome also. Team I'm addicted to my Swype keyboard. And when I found this one I feel in love again. Because the paid version was starting to break my heart with the lag[emoji35][emoji35]. Freezing my phone up constantly!! But this new have brought life back to my phone. Cuz it's back to swiping with speed NOW!!
True, I love Swype too, since early versions.
Google voice is better then dragon!

wrldtreker
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I'm just dropping this here for those that like Swype as much as do. But I have the official Swype paid version from the play store..
@Rv57500 asked why it was 55MB in this thread. It looks like it has their entire languages pack in its assets folder. The app from the play store downloads them as necessary. This probably has them all because it comes from a pre-install.

Also, thank you @Bajanman!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrldtreker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bajanman
Old
Thanks Meter 4729

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrldtreker View Post
@Rv57500 asked why it was 55MB in this thread. It looks like it has their entire languages pack in its assets folder. The app from the play store downloads them as necessary. This probably has them all because it comes from a pre-install.

Also, thank you @Bajanman!
You're very welcome glad you like it.[emoji106][emoji106]
And thanx for the info on the language packs and the size. I didn't pull it apart to take a look at it lol...

Tags
swype, swype oppo