Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP]Sywpe Oppo Keyboard 10-24-14

OP Bajanman

20th November 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 25

194 posts
Hier I put the Oppo 1.7.6 without all the outer languages, only with French and English left. Its then only 24 MB instead of 77 MB. But everybody can do it, it is just all the mp3-files (no real mp3, just the extension to trick android for bigger filesize) in /assets/ (without database_le.dat.mp3, but not sure if needed) . apk files are zipfiles.
The Following User Says Thank You to francwalter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #42  
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter

Hier I put the Oppo 1.7.6 without all the outer languages, only with French and English left. Its then only 24 MB instead of 77 MB. But everybody can do it, it is just all the mp3-files (no real mp3, just the extension to trick android for bigger filesize) in /assets/ (without database_le.dat.mp3, but not sure if needed) . apk files are zipfiles.

I actually did that myself, but forgot to test it. So I never flashed it. Started working on something else so got side tracked. Lol
Thanx for the slimmed down version 24 mb is much better on the system..
If your going to leave that link available I'll add it to the Op, for those that'll like a slim version.
With credit to you for slimming it down k
20th November 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #43  

194 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

...If your going to leave that link available...

For a good while no problem, its on my server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

...With credit to you for slimming it down

Not neccessary, the credit is total on your side!
20th November 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #44  
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter

For a good while no problem, its on my server.
Not neccessary, the credit is total on your side!

@francwalter

Ok no problem. I'll upload it to my copy account so you don't have to leave it on your server k.
And ok on the credit part.
Thanx again..

Just to let you know. I checked the one I did, but I removed the database file when I decompiled it. And it didn't work right. So that one file I had to leave in..[emoji79]

Might add the number row to it see how it's going to work and look. I'll upload it when I'm done if you want to check it out OK.
20th November 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #45  

194 posts
First I tried it to de-apk and repack with the apktool, after I signed it myself but this absolut not neccessary.
The APK-file ist just a zipfile, I can easily remove files in the apk and repack, the apk will still work. No absolut need to resign even.
I associated this smaller Oppo with Nuance wordlist account and like you previously said, after a while (maybe half hour) all my words came in
But till yet, there was no sync between the wordlists from two of my phones, both with Oppo 1.7.6, never mind.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
swype, swype oppo
Previous Thread Next Thread