FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[APP]Sywpe Oppo Keyboard 10-24-14

7,316 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,800

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th February 2015, 03:24 AM |#91  
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

Actually this is the first app which is bothering me with an update to be quite honest. This is not the first update of Tapatalk and I have never complained either, I have literally seen them growing up, from the very first days to wherever they are now today.
I don't have any problem with the left slide menu either, if fact I too kind of like it. But the main problem for me is the complications of browsing a forum. I mean I now have to reach up to my phone's top part and click on the desired section, I mean the sub-forum menu! With previous versions I didn't have to do that, and that's kind of time wasting, thus annoying for me.

Thanks for that link.

I here exactly what you're saying. I also have been using tapa for quite a while now. Maybe they'll change it back to the old style next update. Meaning bringing back more of the older features. [emoji48]
Here check this official Xda one app here>>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2899329
Once this starts moving along it will take the place of tapa. Might want to look through the thread for the latest version.

8th February 2015, 10:55 AM |#92  
Flag HKSAR
Thanks Meter: 18

More
It is nice
Work smooth...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
swype, swype oppo
Previous Thread Next Thread