[RECOVERY][LATEST][CWM TOUCH 6.0.4.1] ClockworkMod Recovery N7105

Search This thread
Z

Zibbsy

UPDATE 09/05/15

Didn't realise this post had so many views, updated to 6.0.4.1 for the benefit of any other users.
==============================================================================

Couldn't find a flashable version of cwm 6.0.3.1 here so though I'd make one and post it

Recovery.img sourced directly from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

Nice and easy, flash with Odin through PDA:

Instructions

1. Go into download mode
2. Connect device to your PC
3. Open Odin
4. Click "PDA" and Select "Recovery.tar"
5. Make sure only "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" are checked
6. Once you're happy, click start, let your phone reboot
7. Check cwm is 6.0.3.1

Hope this helps someone :D

Attachments

• Odin_v3.0.7.zip
    453.4 KB · Views: 10,018
  • cwm6.0.4.1touch.tar
    7.1 MB · Views: 26,603
  • cwm6.0.4.1.tar
    7.1 MB · Views: 13,886
Last edited:
Z

Zibbsy

Hey there will this work on the N7105T variant??

That's the Telstra variant from Australia, right?

You can go ahead and try it if you want, you can always flash a stock recovery image if it doesn't work

may I recommend mskip's toolkit, it really is amazing and has your model supported. I think you can even flash cwm from there.

His work is amazing and well worth checking out if you haven't already

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
there is a version 6.0.3.2 on the cwm webpage. is there anyway to get a *.tar version so i can install it through odin? i dont know how to install the *.img version

btw i installed the 6.0.3.1 version and it wont detect my extSd card in recovery. i didnt see a usb host either

JohnD

Jan 1, 2004
*.img versus *.tar files &, 64gb SD cards

there is a version 6.0.3.2 on the cwm webpage. is there anyway to get a *.tar version so i can install it through odin? i dont know how to install the *.img version

btw i installed the 6.0.3.1 version and it wont detect my extSd card in recovery. i didnt see a usb host either

1) I am in the same boat: ODIN only looks for *.tar files - not the *.img file type referenced on the original post - anybody, can provide info on where I download and *.tar file?

2) I have given up on CMW being able to deal with 64gb SD cards! You can try FAT 32 format but you loose half the capacity. I can only conclude that CMW is based on a subset kernel which is incapable of recognising 64gb SD Cards...

Z

Zibbsy

Updated to 6.0.4.1 for anyone who wants standard CWM recovery for whatever reason.

AndroidDeveloperLB

Mar 30, 2014
I got a problem flashing this recovery via Odin. Odin shows all is fine, but when trying to show the recovery, I get a weird screen instead (attached image).

Can anyone help?

This occurs even when trying another recovery, called TWRP.

Attachments

• 20160319_021145.jpg
    20160319_021145.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 186

bruzay

Apr 27, 2008
I got a problem flashing this recovery via Odin. Odin shows all is fine, but when trying to show the recovery, I get a weird screen instead (attached image).

Can anyone help?

This occurs even when trying another recovery, called TWRP.

If you're rooted you can download twrp from play store and install the app which will flash the twrp recovery.

Top Liked Posts