Search This thread

DerTeufel1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 31, 2011

What is NamelessROM?

NamelessROM Gerrit Review

What is NamelessROM ?
Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are looking for Device Maintainers to expand our support, please visit our IRC channel or PM @Evisceration, or @jumoog @dhiru1602 for information.

Disclaimer

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
*/

Working:
Everything (including hardware composer)

Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?

Installation Instructions

FROM OTHER ROMS
Factory Reset/Wipe Data
Format System
Format Dalvik Cache
Install ROM
Install Gapps
Reboot
Profit

UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
Optionally you can also use our own OTA Updater

Contributions and Credit

Android/Google/AOSP
AOKP
AOSPA
CyanogenMod
OmniROM
SlimROMs
ALL OF OUR AWESOME TESTERS

Downloads

Last edited:

DerTeufel1980

Jul 31, 2011
Can you provide a non mega link please?

Yes, soon

Hello !
Thanks for your work !
Have you a changelog for us ? :)

device specific changes are working sensors and gps.

Won't even boot. Black screen after ,,Samsung Galaxy Note 2" screen.

I am using it since 6 hours now. Maybe you flashed a custom kernel?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk

anno65120

Dec 16, 2009
When playing music through Spotify, Soundcloud and apps in general sound comes through both speakers and headphones, instead of muting the speakers when connecting a headphone/earphone. The volume rocker controls volume for both outputs, so no workaround there.

Any tips?

scote

Mar 30, 2007
got a bootloop dirty flashing from cm-12-20141231-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip
wiped and reinstalled. no sensors or gps but 3g working, flashed the t0lte sensor fix and gps fix zips that a floating around between here and the ATT forum, now thats fixed both issues.

Reactions: MikeFRG

DerTeufel1980

Jul 31, 2011
When playing music through Spotify, Soundcloud and apps in general sound comes through both speakers and headphones, instead of muting the speakers when connecting a headphone/earphone. The volume rocker controls volume for both outputs, so no workaround there.

Any tips?

I am working on fixing it

got a bootloop dirty flashing from cm-12-20141231-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip
wiped and reinstalled. no sensors or gps but 3g working, flashed the t0lte sensor fix and gps fix zips that a floating around between here and the ATT forum, now thats fixed both issues.
You must have done something totally wrong.
Dirty flashing from cm doesn't work anyways, GPS and sensors are working out of the box

adyjob

May 28, 2012
Seem very good ROM will flash and try it now. Will report later.

Last edited:

chacal33

Jan 7, 2009
Hi
Just tried it.
It is very eye candy and fast.

However I use the pen a lot and as there is no automatic recognition, i have to go back to DN3.

Still congrats to the developers. They have done a really good job.
Also it os nice to see new ROMs on our good old N7105.

Happy New Year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is NamelessROM?

NamelessROM Gerrit Review

What is NamelessROM ?
    Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
    An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
    NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
    This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
    Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are looking for Device Maintainers to expand our support, please visit our IRC channel or PM @Evisceration, or @jumoog @dhiru1602 for information.

Disclaimer

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    */

Working:
    Everything (including hardware composer)

Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?

Installation Instructions

FROM OTHER ROMS
    Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Gapps
    Reboot
    Profit

UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
    Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
    Optionally you can also use our own OTA Updater

Contributions and Credit

Android/Google/AOSP
    AOKP
    AOSPA
    CyanogenMod
    OmniROM
    SlimROMs
    ALL OF OUR AWESOME TESTERS

Downloads

Here's a new build. Didn't have much time to work on device specific things, but it's synced with updated namelessrom source, and I have added a small surprise for you ?
    https://mega.co.nz/#!BJt3nTQJ!jtoi6B76SdUWvk7cwfWpqjI00U9BRBt0Mn0Wojxv7Ek

new build linked in the op.

headphones should be fine now
    Gotta say, I'm really impressed with this rom. Upgraded to this from uh..SlimKat, yeah. Which was sluggish. This is wonderfully zippy, love it.

Shame it means I can no longer use Xposed though, whoops. But otherwise, quite liking the Lollipop experience.

There are a few little issues I have though:

-Sometimes while scrolling through a web browser like Chrome or whatever, there'll be a distorted black spot in the middle of the screen. Goes away when a link is clicked though, not really a big deal, just odd.
    -Using the torch from the Notification area, it turns itself off after a little bit. It doesn't even toggle the switch though, the light just dies. Bit odd.
    -Notification sounds are bloody quiet. When my Pebble is connected it's fine, but annoying otherwise.
    -Today, when hitting the power button to bring up the menu..it would just restart the phone for some reason. Just now I did it and it worked fine though, so who knows. But it restarted three times earlier when I tried.
    -Just now, my phone was off. Or at least black screened. No warning. Odd.

Still a work in progress of course, but I'm very much liking it so far. Thank you.

For your chrome graphic glitches go to chrome://flags in the browser url , scroll about halfway down and disable GPU rasterization. Button at bottom appears to relaunch chrome. This fixed chrome for me.
    New build done. Going to add it to the op tomorrow:

https://mega.co.nz/#!4RlTETKB!Jzq5rLQgrdsGwsRRVpyYuBvxf9HdFA7YGMAHqVHhnMI

It's namelessrom kernel again, with newly added zswap/zbud/vnswap.
    Please use deviltools to set size and swappines until features are merged by the team.