What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250 L/S/K Thread All Working ROM's>Kernels>Tweaks>Adds On

22nd January 2015, 10:23 PM |#71  
Flag Belgrade - Serbia
Thanks Meter: 253

702 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtwinks

Widzard v2.3 supports it..(I think) can not understand the board in Korean language...

Maybe. But we need some Korean fellow to tell us. I can't ever register because I can't understand the language.

link

23rd January 2015, 12:19 PM |#72  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 30

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Option58

Maybe. But we need some Korean fellow to tell us. I can't ever register because I can't understand the language.

link

Even Google translate does not work.. there some limitation on the page to copy and paste content also.. so not able to use translate.google

I will request Str@wberry_de to review the limitation and allow translate.google to work
1st February 2015, 10:58 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 19

46 posts
Galaxy Note 2-LTE (SHV-E250S/K/L) converted to International version GT-N7105 by WINMACK.COM:
Download link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zp5IVGh0E
The Following User Says Thank You to WINMACK.COM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2015, 01:57 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 6

87 posts
Guys, I need help. I have E250K. I installed DN3 Light, with Widzward Kernel. I am getting WiFi signals but whenever I connect to any WiFi, it suddenly drops and tries to connect again and again. Please help?
10th February 2015, 08:17 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Convert a SHV-E250L into a GT-N7105?
Hi all,

I saw the installation video's online of the WinMack ROM by Heang Narith.
Is it true that this ROM is an international ROM that turns my SHV-E250L in a GT-N7105????
It sounds really awesome but I just want to make sure it works, or I'll get in trouble with my wife.

Does it alsno mean I won't get those Korean messages (or errors, my Korean sucks) and signs on the dial-pad ?

Hope someone got it working before me.

Thanks in advance.

Bart.
13th February 2015, 09:24 AM |#76  
Flag Bangalore

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart-NL

Hi all,

I saw the installation video's online of the WinMack ROM by Heang Narith.
Is it true that this ROM is an international ROM that turns my SHV-E250L in a GT-N7105????
It sounds really awesome but I just want to make sure it works, or I'll get in trouble with my wife.

Does it alsno mean I won't get those Korean messages (or errors, my Korean sucks) and signs on the dial-pad ?

Hope someone got it working before me.

Thanks in advance.

Bart.

There does not seemed to be any WinMack ROM available other than the video that to just shows the boot screen (if I am not mistaken)

but there is DN4 which gives you the same features as the 7105. and more (Note 4, S5 etc)
27th February 2015, 11:20 AM |#77  
Flag Vitoria-Gasteiz
Thanks Meter: 12

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Option58

link

Just if don't know yet, the last version includes the app translated into english check it here after register.
11th March 2015, 12:07 PM |#78  

18 posts
More
Question Before Flashing
Hey guys and girls,

I have three questions about flashing a SHV-250L phone.

1. Why do I, after flashing a custom ROM, have to flash a Kernel seperately? And If I do so, will the mentioned 'Stock 4.4.2 Kernel' work with the mentioned ROM's?
2. Do the mentioned custom ROM's get rid of all Korean characters and popup messages that sometimes appear?
3. Is there a way to change the '+'-sign, when dialing a phone number? Default it dials 002 (which doesn't work in the Netherlands) and I want it to dial '00'. Calling someone back from the missed calls screen doesn't work because the '+' is interpreted as 002 instead of 00.

Hope to hear from you.
13th March 2015, 03:04 PM |#79  
Flag Bangalore

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart-NL

Hey guys and girls,

I have three questions about flashing a SHV-250L phone.

1. Why do I, after flashing a custom ROM, have to flash a Kernel seperately? And If I do so, will the mentioned 'Stock 4.4.2 Kernel' work with the mentioned ROM's?
The Custom ROMs either do not have a kernel or have a kernel suitable for international version (there are very few specific to SHV ROMs in 4.4.4) so one has to overwrite the kernel in the ROM to the one which will work
Do not think there is a stock kernel beyond 4.4.2...so it will not work for 4.4.4 or 5

2. Do the mentioned custom ROM's get rid of all Korean characters and popup messages that sometimes appear?
Yes all Korean stuff is removed
3. Is there a way to change the '+'-sign, when dialing a phone number? Default it dials 002 (which doesn't work in the Netherlands) and I want it to dial '00'. Calling someone back from the missed calls screen doesn't work because the '+' is interpreted as 002 instead of 00.
Seems there is some app which is converting + to 002... give more details please
Hope to hear from you.

my reply inline
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashtwinks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2015, 10:10 AM |#80  

18 posts
More
Thanks Ashtwinks, I've read your reply a bit too late so I flashed a CM12 nighty as described here.
It works like a charm and my wife is happy. (which was my goal)

About the issue with dialing the '+' before a Phone number. I was running a stock Korean ROM, so no custom app could have done that.
Maybe 002 is the code used in Korea to dial outside that country? In the Netherlands it's 00. Anyway, after flashing CM12, also that issue was gone.

Thanks again!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adds on, e250, korean, note 2, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread