No registration required

How to restore warranty at sammy custom roms 4.3, 4.4.2, updated added ZSUFNJ2

OP vagsvag

19th November 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #21  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
and for those who dont want to use mobile odin , just flash 4.1.2 firmware with odin , root , use triangle way , unroot, go to recovery ,factory reset and voila your counter is 0 ! and as mentioned in the OP you must have mj5 bootloader or earlier ! Anything above mj5 is knox enabled so it doesnt matter if your binary counter resets to 0 the knox counter would be triggered anyway !
20th November 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Rafti
Thanks Meter: 86

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garal71

and for those who dont want to use mobile odin , just flash 4.1.2 firmware with odin , root , use triangle way , unroot, go to recovery ,factory reset and voila your counter is 0 ! and as mentioned in the OP you must have mj5 bootloader or earlier ! Anything above mj5 is knox enabled so it doesnt matter if your binary counter resets to 0 the knox counter would be triggered anyway !

Please stay on topic, this thread explains how you can have custom rom installed and counter 0 (warranty active with any custom Sammy base rom installed) not how to reset the counter when you have return your phone to official 4.1.2 etc etc.
Counter 0 and status official with any custom rom 4.4.2 installed, rooted deodexed deknoxed themed zipaligned etc.
This is the point of this thread

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by vagsvag; 20th November 2014 at 03:53 AM.
21st November 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #23  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 28

275 posts
More
Hey guys sorry for asking this queastion but i am running stock rom and my Knox is 1. Can i reset it with flashing the param.bin and other file? My baseband is FND3 and build FNG3.... which one do i have to flash and will it work? Thanks and sorry again for my queastion.
26th November 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Rafti
Thanks Meter: 86

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macklalt

Hey guys sorry for asking this queastion but i am running stock rom and my Knox is 1. Can i reset it with flashing the param.bin and other file? My baseband is FND3 and build FNG3.... which one do i have to flash and will it work? Thanks and sorry again for my queastion.

Knox for the moment only Samsung can reset it. Sorry.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to vagsvag For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread