Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

A problem with my note 2 -_-

OP aboodah

1st July 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
My note 2 is all working , but several times when i lock it or put it on charge n leave it for a while n try to open it again , it doesn't open n i must take off the battery n put it again , i need an answer please -_-
1st July 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #2  
DiogoCV's Avatar
Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboodah

My note 2 is all working , but several times when i lock it or put it on charge n leave it for a while n try to open it again , it doesn't open n i must take off the battery n put it again , i need an answer please -_-

In my point of view you would need a factory reset. If that won't solve your problem perhaps a clean install..
Let me know after it..

Cheers mate

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
1st July 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
A problem with my note 2 -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogoCV

In my point of view you would need a factory reset. If that won't solve your problem perhaps a clean install..
Let me know after it..

Cheers mate

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

i did a factory reset twice bro , but when i put some music files or sucha these things , the problem starts i dunno why
1st July 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #4  
DiogoCV's Avatar
Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
What ROM and device variant do you have?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
2nd July 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogoCV

What ROM and device variant do you have?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

ROM : 4.4.2 Kitkat
Device variant : N7100
12th July 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Fresh install and stock rom equals great device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes