Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

OP Vichenec

4th September 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Someone had to start this topic, I guess it is going to be me.
I've been a note2 user since the release in 2012, never felt enough contempt to upgrade as note 3 had incremental improvements, besides most of the features were eventually ported to note 2, but now I believe it is time.
Note 2 is still a fantastic phone and I don't feel restricted by any heavy games ( just occasional gamer) or apps, the main bump for me will be camera and I also love what Samsung done with microphones in note 4, I have to record a lot of conversations and the feature that able to identify which direction the voice is coming from might be very handy. I'm a huge fan of oculus rift and the announcement of Gear Vr was very intriguing as I believe it is the future of entertainment and having advantage of note 4 gorgeous screen...

Are you excited about new note 4? Are you going to upgrade? Satisfied with the improvements Samsung made to our beloved Note line? How do you find new s pen features?
What are your thoughts in Gear Vr? Availability in different countries etc.
4th September 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #2  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichenec

Someone had to start this topic, I guess it is going to be me.
I've been a note2 user since the release in 2012, never felt enough contempt to upgrade as note 3 had incremental improvements, besides most of the features were eventually ported to note 2, but now I believe it is time.
Note 2 is still a fantastic phone and I don't feel restricted by any heavy games ( just occasional gamer) or apps, the main bump for me will be camera and I also love what Samsung done with microphones in note 4, I have to record a lot of conversations and the feature that able to identify which direction the voice is coming from might be very handy. I'm a huge fan of oculus rift and the announcement of Gear Vr was very intriguing as I believe it is the future of entertainment and having advantage of note 4 gorgeous screen...

Are you excited about new note 4? Are you going to upgrade? Satisfied with the improvements Samsung made to our beloved Note line? How do you find new s pen features?
What are your thoughts in Gear Vr? Availability in different countries etc.

So exited , i love the metal round , QHD screen , 4G cat 6 same size than N2 , i think i'll buy it next month
4th September 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #3  
Wonderland
Thanks Meter: 98

609 posts
More
I want that rom on my note2. I don't see enough advances to upgrade to the note4 hardware. I'll wait for the note5 next year.
5th September 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #4  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 9

120 posts
More
if someone can port Note 4 S Pen feature to Note 2, than i probably won't upgrade

there's some disappointment for Note 4 hardware, but overall i like the improvement from Note 2
5th September 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #5  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 29

162 posts
More
Will probably upgrade to that too since my mobile plan expires next year. Looking at it's features, it'll be a waste to install custom firmwares on it. But then, I said that for my Note 2 and it stayed at stock for 1 week only lol.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
5th September 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Notes never impress me, but note4 seriously did with the metal body, I am not at a Samsung fan,

Apart from the metal body nothing is exciting enough for me
5th September 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #7  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 6

106 posts
Donate to Me
More
this is probably going to be my next upgrade!
6th September 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #8  

3 posts
i love the note edge but i won't buy a device with 3gb of ram - it's bad luck
i will wait for note 5 or edge 2 hopefully with 4gb of ram
and my note 2 is still good, so why change it
6th September 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

2,741 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyzz08

i love the note edge but i won't buy a device with 3gb of ram - it's bad luck

That's the best reason I have heard so far why someone wouldn't buy note edge/4!!
6th September 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #10  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 168

1,103 posts
More
Expected a 64bit processor plus 4 gig ram also
No more improvement in battery but
Its worth to upgrade from note 2 no doubt
Those sensors display and features plus power it does have everything in the market

The Following User Says Thank You to justkiddinghere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread