Default [Q] Audio/sound stutters while using media players as spotify on non-TW KitKat ROMS

Hello,

Before posting, I've done some good deal of googling and I've asked around other places too. That didn't really result in any answers, so I'm asking here. But, I'm not sure if this is the right sub-category for my post. Thanks in advance to any mod that can find a better place for it.

I mainly use my n7100 for listening to music via spotify or podcasts via PocketCast.

For the last few months I've been trying out a lot of different KitKat ROMS. It seems that all the non-TW based 4.4 ROMS have audio issues, where sound stutters and breaks up during playback.

From what I could gather, this is because "Samsung has yet to release KitKat sources to its kernel."
But, this was months ago. Have they still not released those sources?

How can I know when that happens? It's kind of difficult keep updated by just reading the forums.

Now, why don't I just keep re-trying ROMS periodically? Well, the audio problem itself is intermittent, so it takes a day or two to manifest. In addition, setting up the phone to my liking (installing apps, configuring them etc..) takes a few hours. I thought you guys might help me out so I wouldn't have to go through all that.

If you know of any non-TW (CM, Paranoid etc..) 4.4 ROMS that do not have audio-issues, then please do let me know.

Thanks in advance.