FORUMS

battery crazy problems..

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By shalom_hadad, Member on 31st August 2014, 05:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi. i have note 2 n7100. running stock United Kingdom btu rom. v4.4.2.
and the battery life not fine.. i know that it's not new. but not like this case..
its always change.. for example. one day i am using 5 screen hours includes music and net. wifi. and its work for full day. in next day. i am using 3 screen hours. not in use. and the battery need charge after some hours..
the brightness stay the same. no apps changes. install or running.
what can to be?.. rom problem? battery replace?..
 
 
31st August 2014, 06:23 AM |#2  
asin_punk's Avatar
Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom_hadad

hi. i have note 2 n7100. running stock United Kingdom btu rom. v4.4.2.
and the battery life not fine.. i know that it's not new. but not like this case..
its always change.. for example. one day i am using 5 screen hours includes music and net. wifi. and its work for full day. in next day. i am using 3 screen hours. not in use. and the battery need charge after some hours..
the brightness stay the same. no apps changes. install or running.
what can to be?.. rom problem? battery replace?..

Try to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.app.info and check your battery status.
31st August 2014, 06:34 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asin_punk

Try to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.app.info and check your battery status.

health : good..
31st August 2014, 06:47 AM |#4  
asin_punk's Avatar
Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Talking
Try to make a clean install of your rom first before buying new battery. It is the most cheapest process. Hehehe.
31st August 2014, 07:26 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asin_punk

Try to make a clean install of your rom first before buying new battery. It is the most cheapest process. Hehehe.

Don't have another solution? What the problem exactly?..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes