OP OverDub

6th August 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 10

85 posts
More
Hello there,
In February, I flashed DN3 into my note 2 [GT-N7100] and didn't change since then. Yesterday I decided to go back to stock as the DN3 started to be slow for me. So i downloaded a stock from sammobile and flashed it through odin. Now heres the problem, the odin failed flashing, and my note restarted to a message saying [Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again.] and in download mode it says Knox Void=1 (keep in mind i can access download mode).

I would really love some help as I did my research and couldn't find someone with a similar problem.
6th August 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDub

Hello there,
In February, I flashed DN3 into my note 2 [GT-N7100] and didn't change since then. Yesterday I decided to go back to stock as the DN3 started to be slow for me. So i downloaded a stock from sammobile and flashed it through odin. Now heres the problem, the odin failed flashing, and my note restarted to a message saying [Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again.] and in download mode it says Knox Void=1 (keep in mind i can access download mode).

I would really love some help as I did my research and couldn't find someone with a similar problem.

What version of stock are you trying to install?
If you are coming from a KIt Kat version of DN3 then as far as i know you cant go below a certain version of android 4.2.2 i think (dont quote me on that) due to the fact the (knox)boot loader isnt compatible. i have read that you cant go back to 4.1.2 but you should be able to install the OFW Kit Kat release via Samobile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank