Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked

Tip us?

lucky13200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked

i am running jelly bomb with cwrm 6.0.03 i went to switch roms so did a factory reset it froze then when i went to restart the phone it will go oto crwm logo then immediately restart the phone so i cant use recovery is there a way to unbrick this or am i screwed

Mohammed779
Old
Thanks Meter 163

DONATE TO ME
Ummm simply plug your phone yo PC, on Odin , and install a new recovery .. TWRP recommended.. And recovery should work after that..
Note: make sure download mode works so you can use Odin and install the pit file.

Sent from my GT-N7100
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohammed779 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lucky13200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammed779 View Post
Ummm simply plug your phone yo PC, on Odin , and install a new recovery .. TWRP recommended.. And recovery should work after that..
Note: make sure download mode works so you can use Odin and install the pit file.

Sent from my GT-N7100
I can get to odin it says downloading but odin does not recognize the phone i installed all necessary items i am at a complete loss what to do

lucky13200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky13200 View Post
I can get to odin it says downloading but odin does not recognize the phone i installed all necessary items i am at a complete loss what to do
I played around and got to recovery mode should be good now thanks alot