[Q] CM11 M9 Snapshot - Cannot hear incoming calls

OP ProfTarunp

27th August 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I have done a clean install of this ROM twice and everything works fine until I pair my Bluetooth headset with my device. After doing so and shutting off the Bluetooth, incoming calls do not ring and I cannot hear the person on the other end of the call (he can hear me). The problem persists with a reboot. If I do not set up my Bluetooth device after a clean install, everything works well again.

Can anybody help / provide advice?
28th August 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #2  

4 posts
Hello,
A friend of mine had the same problem after an factory reset, but he used to have a stock-rom Galaxy Note3.
He has fixed it with the app soundabout. With this app you can set which speaker or mic you are want to be using.
Name:  1409189781731.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  46.6 KB
Name:  1409189815281.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  50.8 KB

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
31st August 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #3  
Flag Beirut

19 posts
More
Plug Slow chargingg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamespion

Hello,
A friend of mine had the same problem after an factory reset, but he used to have a stock-rom Galaxy Note3.
He has fixed it with the app soundabout. With this app you can set which speaker or mic you are want to be using.
Attachment 2914962
Attachment 2914963

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Hey guys im running on this rom and i noticed that it takes forever to charge.is anyone experiencing the same problem ? Plus im looking for a kernel that is compatible with this rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread