Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CyanogenMod not getiing installed. SuperSU Crashing.

Tip us?

svikramajit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthesummer View Post
The firmware you were having trouble downloading was Indian kitkat 4.4.2, the last 3 digits are NE1.
I couldn't find a good mirror for that exact firmware, but sammobile also lists ND3 for your device and I did find mirrors for that, on the thread I linked you to. It's Indian firmware, kitkat 4.4.2 for N7105. It was released just before the latest firmware (the latest being NE1). It's just shorthand for the software version or revision.
Those three links didn't worked. :/

And somehow I managed to bring my phone into working condition. I did a factory reset in recovery and then again flashed CM 11, it worked fine. But when I opened the file manager and it was showing the space being consumed on internal storage (even on factory reset/wipe). So, anyhow, now I'll again try downloading Indian Firmware 4.4.2 from Sammobile via Internet Download Manager. Someone told me to use IDM to avoid corrupted downloads. So let's see, what happens. Fingers crossed.

absinthesummer
Old
Thanks Meter 336

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by svikramajit View Post
Those three links didn't worked. :/

And somehow I managed to bring my phone into working condition. I did a factory reset in recovery and then again flashed CM 11, it worked fine. But when I opened the file manager and it was showing the space being consumed on internal storage (even on factory reset/wipe). So, anyhow, now I'll again try downloading Indian Firmware 4.4.2 from Sammobile via Internet Download Manager. Someone told me to use IDM to avoid corrupted downloads. So let's see, what happens. Fingers crossed.
The first one worked for me, maybe it needs a proxy, cause the other two wouldn't open because I'm not in the right country.

I'm glad you got it at least up and working. Keep trying the download. On sammobile you can download either of the first two files (the one ending in ne1 or the one ending in nd3). So if one is coming out corrupt, try the other one. I don't know much about Internet download manager, I haven't had to use it, but it could help. Hope you get it downloaded!

svikramajit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthesummer View Post
The first one worked for me, maybe it needs a proxy, cause the other two wouldn't open because I'm not in the right country.

I'm glad you got it at least up and working. Keep trying the download. On sammobile you can download either of the first two files (the one ending in ne1 or the one ending in nd3). So if one is coming out corrupt, try the other one. I don't know much about Internet download manager, I haven't had to use it, but it could help. Hope you get it downloaded!
I'm so fed up from this Sammobile website! It SUCKS! In big letters, it SUCKSSS! I tried downloading the ROM so many times but failed each and every time! How freakin' annoying is that?!

Can you please help me out? I'm so fed up now.

svikramajit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Now I'll try to download the firmware from this samsung-updates website.

svikramajit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Now I'll try to download the firmware from this samsung-updates website.
And this too didn't worked!

svikramajit
Old
(Last edited by svikramajit; 13th September 2014 at 08:34 AM.) Reason: add word
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Now I'm trying to download Android 4.3, February 2014 from Sammobile. If it gets downloaded, I'll do the OTA update.

svikramajit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Now I'm trying to download Android 4.3, February 2014 from Sammobile. If it gets downloaded, I'll do the OTA update.
No success.

absinthesummer
Old
Thanks Meter 336

DONATE TO ME
I don't know how to help. I can't find the firmware hosted anywhere else :/ i may be able to host it privately for you but that's a lot of data, I'll have to check my current data usage first. And then hope that it downloads ok from that too.

I know it takes forever to download from sammobile. You can also try downloading it in kies. I think kies saves the firmware to a temp folder or something on your computer, but I HAVE seen people acquire it that way too. I'm about to go to work but I'll check back in on this thread after I get off.

absinthesummer
Old
Thanks Meter 336

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No success.
I'm going to PM you a link, I was able to download it from SamMobile just fine, so I put it on my dropbox. I'm only going to have it on there for 2 days, so grab it while you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to absinthesummer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

absinthesummer
Old
Thanks Meter 336

DONATE TO ME
Yes it's n7100 firmware, the same one you linked me to on Sammobile. I don't know why I typed n7105, I was helping someone else with an n7105 and had that name stuck in my head, but if you look at the file name it says N7100XX... that is the indicator that it's for that device.