Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 52,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dr ketans rom ver 10 on Note II N7100

Tip us?

kamalayan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samirswift View Post
I agree with you...
+1. on Dr. Ketans awesome rom.

Albeit Im in a situation right now that rendered my phone in stuck in the samsung logo. Encountered a problem with 3minit batt mod and flashed the stuck-in-download fix but got stuck in bootloop, restored backup via TWRP but still does not progress forward the Samsung logo. Tried flashing via ODIN, the latest TWRP and now I cant even boot in TWRP.

Hairlines growing thinner.

Any help is appreciated.

samirswift
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalayan View Post
+1. on Dr. Ketans awesome rom.

Albeit Im in a situation right now that rendered my phone in stuck in the samsung logo. Encountered a problem with 3minit batt mod and flashed the stuck-in-download fix but got stuck in bootloop, restored backup via TWRP but still does not progress forward the Samsung logo. Tried flashing via ODIN, the latest TWRP and now I cant even boot in TWRP.

Hairlines growing thinner.

Any help is appreciated.
You can try flashing a new bootrom with odin and then maybe reload TWRP and restore your backup
The Following User Says Thank You to samirswift For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kamalayan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
You can try flashing a new bootrom with odin and then maybe reload TWRP and restore your backup
Thank you. Bootrom would mean a m5d/tar format ROM right? I would really like to push the previous backup i did but its not in a single file format as twrp truncates them into pieces of m5d files, even looking inside dr. ketans v10 rom, there is no single m5d file. Any hints I can achieve this, or should i just push any m5d rom just to recover? (Sorry downloading a gig of file takes long where I am)

samirswift
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalayan View Post
Thank you. Bootrom would mean a m5d/tar format ROM right? I would really like to push the previous backup i did but its not in a single file format as twrp truncates them into pieces of m5d files, even looking inside dr. ketans v10 rom, there is no single m5d file. Any hints I can achieve this, or should i just push any m5d rom just to recover? (Sorry downloading a gig of file takes long where I am)
yes md5 / tar is boot room.. Please see if ths twrp link helps you to recover

http://www.addictivetips.com/android...devices-guide/

kamalayan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
yes md5 / tar is boot room.. Please see if ths twrp link helps you to recover

http://www.addictivetips.com/android...devices-guide/
Thanks, will try this at home. Im also locating a bootrom that is not heavy to download, any suggestions? MIUI doesnt seem to have any but im still looking.