Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] Dr ketans rom ver 10 on Note II N7100

10th September 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by samirswift

I agree with you...

+1. on Dr. Ketans awesome rom.

Albeit Im in a situation right now that rendered my phone in stuck in the samsung logo. Encountered a problem with 3minit batt mod and flashed the stuck-in-download fix but got stuck in bootloop, restored backup via TWRP but still does not progress forward the Samsung logo. Tried flashing via ODIN, the latest TWRP and now I cant even boot in TWRP.

Hairlines growing thinner.

Any help is appreciated.
10th September 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalayan

+1. on Dr. Ketans awesome rom.

Albeit Im in a situation right now that rendered my phone in stuck in the samsung logo. Encountered a problem with 3minit batt mod and flashed the stuck-in-download fix but got stuck in bootloop, restored backup via TWRP but still does not progress forward the Samsung logo. Tried flashing via ODIN, the latest TWRP and now I cant even boot in TWRP.

Hairlines growing thinner.

Any help is appreciated.

You can try flashing a new bootrom with odin and then maybe reload TWRP and restore your backup
The Following User Says Thank You to samirswift For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #13  

9 posts
Quote:

You can try flashing a new bootrom with odin and then maybe reload TWRP and restore your backup

Thank you. Bootrom would mean a m5d/tar format ROM right? I would really like to push the previous backup i did but its not in a single file format as twrp truncates them into pieces of m5d files, even looking inside dr. ketans v10 rom, there is no single m5d file. Any hints I can achieve this, or should i just push any m5d rom just to recover? (Sorry downloading a gig of file takes long where I am)
10th September 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalayan

Thank you. Bootrom would mean a m5d/tar format ROM right? I would really like to push the previous backup i did but its not in a single file format as twrp truncates them into pieces of m5d files, even looking inside dr. ketans v10 rom, there is no single m5d file. Any hints I can achieve this, or should i just push any m5d rom just to recover? (Sorry downloading a gig of file takes long where I am)

yes md5 / tar is boot room.. Please see if ths twrp link helps you to recover

http://www.addictivetips.com/android...devices-guide/
10th September 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #15  

9 posts
Quote:

yes md5 / tar is boot room.. Please see if ths twrp link helps you to recover

http://www.addictivetips.com/android...devices-guide/

Thanks, will try this at home. Im also locating a bootrom that is not heavy to download, any suggestions? MIUI doesnt seem to have any but im still looking.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank