Can I fix SHV-E250S with N7100/N7105 replacement LCD?

OP rha_december

3rd September 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville
Thanks Meter: 10

116 posts
More
My Korean friend that's studying here in the US recently broke the LCD on his Note II (SHV-E250S). I can only find replacement LCDs for N7100 and N7105, so I was wondering if they'd work on the E250S. Anyone have any idea? Or know of a place where I can order an LCD for Korean models?
5th September 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rha_december

My Korean friend that's studying here in the US recently broke the LCD on his Note II (SHV-E250S). I can only find replacement LCDs for N7100 and N7105, so I was wondering if they'd work on the E250S. Anyone have any idea? Or know of a place where I can order an LCD for Korean models?

It should work. One way to be sure is to take the screen assembly off the device and compare the front and back with the images of the screen you intend to buy. Pay careful attention to the ribbon cable and connector! I replaced my i317 screen assembly with an n7105 screen assembly and it works fine.
6th September 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville
Thanks Meter: 10

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthesummer

It should work. One way to be sure is to take the screen assembly off the device and compare the front and back with the images of the screen you intend to buy. Pay careful attention to the ribbon cable and connector! I replaced my i317 screen assembly with an n7105 screen assembly and it works fine.

Alrighty, I'll do that. Thanks!
6th September 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #4  
You're welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread