No registration required

Someone Help me!!

OP OroMax

27th August 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
Hy guy's I try to explain my problem with my bad spaghetti english

Yesterday i want try to root my note 2 with the 4.3 OS, i have never use kies.
I have rooted the phone with Vrooter and than I have installed superuser, because I dont understand the chinese
after I have installed the TWRP recovery, I have make the EFS and the system backup, format all the data and try to install DNú ROM.....
I write tryu, because the operation was failled, and now I have the phone without OS.

I can go in the download mode, I can enter in the recovery, but I cant install my backup

I think I have to restore the firmaware, I have downloaded the firmaware 4.4 original, but the problem is Im one mac user and im not able to use Heimdall, I dont find the pit of my phone, and I have problem to put the file inside the progra,.

I have try to make this on the xp in one virtual machine, alll goes good...Odin see my phone connected ( I have installed the usb driver) but when I go in download moide for start the recovery the program stop, an d i lost the connection with the phone.....

What I can do???
I can recovery the phone from tne recoverY??'Somebody can help with me with one guide for Heimdall with the relative file I need??'

Thanks everibody guys.....

OroMax
28th August 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 914

4,168 posts
Firstly "someone help me!!" is not a proper topic title. People browsing forum will not know what your forum topic is about a glance as your title is not descriptive so you will likely get far less topic views as it will just be bypassed and ignored.

You also need to give more relevant information. What happens or what does it say when you try and use the restore function in TWRP?
28th August 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

Firstly "someone help me!!" is not a proper topic title. People browsing forum will not know what your forum topic is about a glance as your title is not descriptive so you will likely get far less topic views as it will just be bypassed and ignored.

You also need to give more relevant information. What happens or what does it say when you try and use the restore function in TWRP?

Thankd for you advice

the problem is when I enter in the recovery and try to restore my backup I dont see it, i see nothing , I f I enter in the install menu I see my sd card, but no in the restore menu.......

One strange thing happenend me is when i reboot the recovery, first compare the advice I dont have the OS installed, and then appear this message: Your device does not appear to be rooted Install SUperSU now?
I click yes....but I think nothin happenend ....because appear every time...

Thank for your help.
28th August 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #4  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9

48 posts
More
Talking
Just flash the Original 4.4 you got and you're good to go. But I think you should have to use Windows PC, NOT under Virtual Machine. Install necessary drivers and try to flash the Original 4.4 rom you downloaded.
28th August 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by asin_punk

Just flash the Original 4.4 you got and you're good to go. But I think you should have to use Windows PC, NOT under Virtual Machine. Install necessary drivers and try to flash the Original 4.4 rom you downloaded.

Thanks for your interesting....
My problem I dont know someone with one PC.

This is one of that thing I hate the apple world.... because is so hard find something for the Mac user.
28th August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
Talking HURRA
I have resolved....
is really hard with the mac, but at the end I have finally restore the firmware

Now I have to make the root another time, but first one big bacup with kies
29th August 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #7  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 914

4,168 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OroMax

I have resolved....

So what was problem and how did you resolve? It may help other people in same situation.
29th August 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #8  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9

48 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by OroMax

I have resolved....

Congratulations!