Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 47,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help! unrooted note 2 sgh-i317

Tip us?

vitrolic32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help! unrooted note 2 sgh-i317

hi, i curently have a note 2 (sgh i-317 at&t) i rooted with cf auto root and odin ... installed cm10 now slimrom v5... and i was doing a fresh install, and i deleted some folders on my sd card (one of which was clockworkmod other i dont remember) because i thought i didnt need them....now im unrooted and cwmr does not want to update. though i am able to boot into recovery from up rocker home button power (whatever thats called) how do i fix it! thanks in advance!

TheATHEiST
Old
Thanks Meter 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitrolic32 View Post
hi, i curently have a note 2 (sgh i-317 at&t) i rooted with cf auto root and odin ... installed cm10 now slimrom v5... and i was doing a fresh install, and i deleted some folders on my sd card (one of which was clockworkmod other i dont remember) because i thought i didnt need them....now im unrooted and cwmr does not want to update. though i am able to boot into recovery from up rocker home button power (whatever thats called) how do i fix it! thanks in advance!
Well why on earth are you deleting folders when you don't know what they are for?

Install SuperSU and also flash cwm via recovery and you should be fine.

PS. This is a "help/Q&A" forum, there is no need to put "help!" in the topic title.
Phone:
Galaxy Note II | CM11 (Unofficial)

Tablet
Nexus 7 | CM 10.2

Smartphone History:
HTC Touch > HTC Universal > HTC Touch HD > HTC HD2 > iPhone 4S > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy Note II

Tablet History:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 > iPad3 > Nexus 7

The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vitrolic32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST View Post
Well why on earth are you deleting folders when you don't know what they are for?

Install SuperSU and also flash cwm via recovery and you should be fine.

PS. This is a "help/Q&A" forum, there is no need to put "help!" in the topic title.
i figured they were just app folders.. i will try that, thanks, sorry kind of new here haha.

vitrolic32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks allot, that worked, i learned my lesson haha