help! unrooted note 2 sgh-i317

OP vitrolic32

11th July 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi, i curently have a note 2 (sgh i-317 at&t) i rooted with cf auto root and odin ... installed cm10 now slimrom v5... and i was doing a fresh install, and i deleted some folders on my sd card (one of which was clockworkmod other i dont remember) because i thought i didnt need them....now im unrooted and cwmr does not want to update. though i am able to boot into recovery from up rocker home button power (whatever thats called) how do i fix it! thanks in advance!
11th July 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 893

4,093 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitrolic32

hi, i curently have a note 2 (sgh i-317 at&t) i rooted with cf auto root and odin ... installed cm10 now slimrom v5... and i was doing a fresh install, and i deleted some folders on my sd card (one of which was clockworkmod other i dont remember) because i thought i didnt need them....now im unrooted and cwmr does not want to update. though i am able to boot into recovery from up rocker home button power (whatever thats called) how do i fix it! thanks in advance!

Well why on earth are you deleting folders when you don't know what they are for?

Install SuperSU and also flash cwm via recovery and you should be fine.

PS. This is a "help/Q&A" forum, there is no need to put "help!" in the topic title.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

Well why on earth are you deleting folders when you don't know what they are for?

Install SuperSU and also flash cwm via recovery and you should be fine.

PS. This is a "help/Q&A" forum, there is no need to put "help!" in the topic title.

i figured they were just app folders.. i will try that, thanks, sorry kind of new here haha.
12th July 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
thanks allot, that worked, i learned my lesson haha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread