impossible to leave from the display in standby

OP xerodax

6th July 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
good evening,
I have a big problem.
Indeed, the display in standby (5 seconds or monk I sortire standby) if I exceed the limit (10 seconds + and I can not sortire standby I have to do a long press on til the power button to reboot my phone).

I tried without the SIM card, microSD, Wi-Fi deactivated nothing tests a format via data recovery system etc. the rest with a new rom and full wip data + dalvik and tested 3 custom rom, 2 Official rom restoration Dusin nothing , flash via recovery and flash via odin nothing root via odin, via autoroot, via recovery dr.katan nothing

i have seen exactly problem of me from one have flash with 'RESCUE FIRMWARE SGNII N7100' for 4.1.2 with pit and bootloader i have find a RESCUE FIRMWARE SGNII N7100 with the pit as indicated in 4.1.2 but not passed on odin not happening I'm over in 4.3 and I can not downgraded to 4.1.2 i found 'RESCUE FIRMWARE SGNII N7100 to 4.3 with pit and bootloader !!for a test!!

i also noticed if I keep an app running on pross ram and when I opened this permit application and I put my phone in standby even if I leave 1 hours so I return from sleep mode I can use my phone is the music any music player I leave a zik loop and I down the sound of music my phone never crashes in standby mode
my problem coming from the update 4.1.1 to 4.3 thank you to the assets the time to read my problem and help will be a miracle for me and those who encounter this problem is not one week search no stop testing more 30 manip no solution.
I am currently in a ROM 4.3 Official MK9 Roote with autoroot (N7100 16GB).
and also that it worries my pc longer recognize my phone obliged to put manual USB mode * # 7284 # each reboot the phone it loses backup whenever required to redo the manipulation ...

sorry for my bad english and thank's.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread