FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] jellykat v6 no root after installation

4th July 2014, 06:44 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi,

I installed Jellykat v6. after installation it is showing no root access. I am coming from DN3 rom.

Please help. Thanks in advance
 
 
4th July 2014, 07:51 PM |#2  
singhpratik87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheemu

Hi,

I installed Jellykat v6. after installation it is showing no root access. I am coming from DN3 rom.

Please help. Thanks in advance

Go to playstore and download supersu ,update binaries,reboot and you should have root.
3rd May 2015, 05:47 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Logo on for 3 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Go to playstore and download supersu ,update binaries,reboot and you should have root.

Can anyone help me please i am not sure if was posted before on the forum but i have a issue after instaling jellykat v6 i reboot the system and nothing comes up the screen only the samsung logo .it is like that for the past 3 hours.
Thank you!
3rd May 2015, 10:04 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Królewska Huta
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_ghenea

Can anyone help me please i am not sure if was posted before on the forum but i have a issue after instaling jellykat v6 i reboot the system and nothing comes up the screen only the samsung logo .it is like that for the past 3 hours.
Thank you!

redownload and reinstall rom, but do full wipe.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes