No registration required

Lock H+ network

OP Soharb

17th August 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
Hi
How can I lock my note 2 n7100 just use h+ and not any other network I am not rooted and I tried some dial codes which non of them worked .
18th August 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,745

2,873 posts
Look at attached images go to settings>> connections >> more networks >> mobile networks >> network selection >>> WCDMA , once you choose WCDMA wherever 3G is available it will be locked to it you won't get 2G/Edge speeds if 3G ain't available in the area it would just disconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soharb

Hi
How can I lock my note 2 n7100 just use h+ and not any other network I am not rooted and I tried some dial codes which non of them worked .

The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Look at attached images go to settings>> connections >> more networks >> mobile networks >> network selection >>> WCDMA , once you choose WCDMA wherever 3G is available it will be locked to it you won't get 2G/Edge speeds if 3G ain't available in the area it would just disconnect

Thanks but the the wcdma is the rang of 3g h and h+ I want it to just stick to h+ and dont change it to anything else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread