Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,039 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lock H+ network

Tip us?

Soharb
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Lock H+ network

Hi
How can I lock my note 2 n7100 just use h+ and not any other network I am not rooted and I tried some dial codes which non of them worked .

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 1,607
Look at attached images go to settings>> connections >> more networks >> mobile networks >> network selection >>> WCDMA , once you choose WCDMA wherever 3G is available it will be locked to it you won't get 2G/Edge speeds if 3G ain't available in the area it would just disconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soharb View Post
Hi
How can I lock my note 2 n7100 just use h+ and not any other network I am not rooted and I tried some dial codes which non of them worked .
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soharb
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
Look at attached images go to settings>> connections >> more networks >> mobile networks >> network selection >>> WCDMA , once you choose WCDMA wherever 3G is available it will be locked to it you won't get 2G/Edge speeds if 3G ain't available in the area it would just disconnect

Thanks but the the wcdma is the rang of 3g h and h+ I want it to just stick to h+ and dont change it to anything else.