Default [Q] Looking For Guidance

Hello Everyone

I have GT-N7100 ( Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ) 4.4.2 KitKat ! I recently tried to root my device with Odin odin3 v1.85 ( cwm6-root-note2 ) and got the pass.

Then I was not able to use SU ( Which was already pre-installed by me before rooting from play store ) Also it give the message "There is no SU binary installed and SuperSU cannot install it".

Also I cannot go to CWM Recovery mode by Pressing Vol Up + Home Button + Power Button as screen go mad and switch it off, Then I need to start it again to use my phone normally.

I have installed an app from Play Store named Root Checker which verify if phone is rooted or not and it say "Root Access is not properly configured or was not granted".

Thanks to god my phone is still working but I still wish to Root My phone again with correct process !

Q. Can I still Re-Root My phone ? If Yes, Then please guide me through latest correct process with files.

Q. I wish to root and install CWM Recovery again ( Which I tried before which has not properly configured )

Thanks....Have a nice day!