Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

note 2 root not working

OP Virus2o50

16th July 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salalah
Thanks Meter: 9
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Donate to Me
More
hi guys

i have note 2 and it is updated to android 4.3

when i rooted the device a popping message came from Knox says that this app is harmful and it will stop it
and i cant uninstall the super su

how can i bypass it and root it??
16th July 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus2o50

hi guys

i have note 2 and it is updated to android 4.3

when i rooted the device a popping message came from Knox says that this app is harmful and it will stop it
and i cant uninstall the super su

how can i bypass it and root it??

What's your model number?
16th July 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salalah
Thanks Meter: 9
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa

What's your model number?

GT-N7100 , Sorry for not mentioning it
16th July 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus2o50

GT-N7100 , Sorry for not mentioning it

I am not so sure how to fix it.Maybe you could get help from this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1896696

this is the most comprehensive guide to all member,I think.

Hope it would help and best wishes.
16th July 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salalah
Thanks Meter: 9
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa

I am not so sure how to fix it.Maybe you could get help from this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1896696

this is the most comprehensive guide to all member,I think.

Hope it would help and best wishes.

Thanks , I Figured it out myself btw The Link you gave me has 404 error :P
17th July 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus2o50

Thanks , I Figured it out myself btw The Link you gave me has 404 error :P

Glad to hear that.Maybe you could share how you figured it out with us to help people in same trouble.That would be great.

For the link,I'm sorry.Here is the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1896696

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes