Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 ROM for N7105

Tip us?

Manneman32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Default Note 3 ROM for N7105

Currently I use Ditto Note 3 DN3 for my N7105... works fine with only a few bugs. I tried the previous DN3 when they were for 4.3 and also the the betas

With all respect for the developers... they have done a beautiful job... but I would really like my Note 2 to be more Note 3:ish...

Is there a ROM out there that gives a more pure Note 3 look?

I have tried some lauchers and also a couple of Accuweathers that are supposed to work... these I have tried on a stock deodexed 4.4.2 but I canīt get them to work.

Any ideas on what to do? What ROM to try?
Phones: Sony Xperia Z and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to play around with and a Nokia Lumia 1020 for everyday use at work

Aeyan Ashraf
Old
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32 View Post
Currently I use Ditto Note 3 DN3 for my N7105... works fine with only a few bugs. I tried the previous DN3 when they were for 4.3 and also the the betas

With all respect for the developers... they have done a beautiful job... but I would really like my Note 2 to be more Note 3:ish...

Is there a ROM out there that gives a more pure Note 3 look?

I have tried some lauchers and also a couple of Accuweathers that are supposed to work... these I have tried on a stock deodexed 4.4.2 but I canīt get them to work.

Any ideas on what to do? What ROM to try?
Try BlackTox rom . But I don't know that it will work on N7105 or not? It's also like DN3 rom .

Don't forget to press the thanks button!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app