Note 3 ROM for N7105

OP Manneman32

7th July 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Sweden
Thanks Meter: 78

650 posts
More
Currently I use Ditto Note 3 DN3 for my N7105... works fine with only a few bugs. I tried the previous DN3 when they were for 4.3 and also the the betas

With all respect for the developers... they have done a beautiful job... but I would really like my Note 2 to be more Note 3:ish...

Is there a ROM out there that gives a more pure Note 3 look?

I have tried some lauchers and also a couple of Accuweathers that are supposed to work... these I have tried on a stock deodexed 4.4.2 but I canīt get them to work.

Any ideas on what to do? What ROM to try?
7th July 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 962

406 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32

Currently I use Ditto Note 3 DN3 for my N7105... works fine with only a few bugs. I tried the previous DN3 when they were for 4.3 and also the the betas

With all respect for the developers... they have done a beautiful job... but I would really like my Note 2 to be more Note 3:ish...

Is there a ROM out there that gives a more pure Note 3 look?

I have tried some lauchers and also a couple of Accuweathers that are supposed to work... these I have tried on a stock deodexed 4.4.2 but I canīt get them to work.

Any ideas on what to do? What ROM to try?

Try BlackTox rom . But I don't know that it will work on N7105 or not? It's also like DN3 rom .

Don't forget to press the thanks button!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread