OP bjornbh

2nd July 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tupelo, MS
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
Hello,

It's been a while since I've used my Note II N7100 because 1. it's stopped working (not sure why, I wasn't attempting to root it) and 2. I purchased the Note 3 shortly after the Note II killed over.

Here's what's going on:
Every time I press the power button to turn the phone on the only thing that happens is a single red flash to the left of the front camera. The screen doesn't come on at all. Any idea what the issue is and how to fix it?

What I've done:
1. removed the battery and held the power button for 60 seconds, put the battery back in and I get the same thing as stated above.
2. left the phone alone for about 3-4 months and I just plugged the phone back in this morning. hopefully someone knows how to fix this and I can work on doing so myself later today.

I've done some reading around on related links here that were suggested per my subject line but I hadn't had any luck. I wouldn't mind getting this thing back up and running and giving it to my dad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
2nd July 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sunny Chesterfield!
Thanks Meter: 403

1,333 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornbh

Hello,

It's been a while since I've used my Note II N7100 because 1. it's stopped working (not sure why, I wasn't attempting to root it) and 2. I purchased the Note 3 shortly after the Note II killed over.

Here's what's going on:
Every time I press the power button to turn the phone on the only thing that happens is a single red flash to the left of the front camera. The screen doesn't come on at all. Any idea what the issue is and how to fix it?

What I've done:
1. removed the battery and held the power button for 60 seconds, put the battery back in and I get the same thing as stated above.
2. left the phone alone for about 3-4 months and I just plugged the phone back in this morning. hopefully someone knows how to fix this and I can work on doing so myself later today.

I've done some reading around on related links here that were suggested per my subject line but I hadn't had any luck. I wouldn't mind getting this thing back up and running and giving it to my dad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I think you should first try and rule out a dead battery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread