Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Note II SHV-E250s

OP cain919

1st September 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hi dev,

needed help with SHV-E250S, currently im using a smart telecom (PH) sim, and all i get is 3G, this is a 4G LTE unit, korean note 2, and im wondering why i cant get LTE, simcard and subscription were both LTE but device just have 3G. Im wondering if i need to update rom, but if so i wanted it stock and rooted and where can i get that rom. thanks much

Model SHVE250s
Ver 4.4.2
Base = E250SKSUKNF4
13th September 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
More
Thumbs up Got the same problem
iM using suncell, i got 2-3mbps of mobile speed, im quite satisfied with it, and im using wifi most of the time.

we are on the same firmware and shv e250s which i got for a bargain of 8Kphp in buy and sell websites in ph.
The Following User Says Thank You to juck401 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #3  
Flag EIndhoven
Thanks Meter: 34

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cain919

Hi dev,

needed help with SHV-E250S, currently im using a smart telecom (PH) sim, and all i get is 3G, this is a 4G LTE unit, korean note 2, and im wondering why i cant get LTE, simcard and subscription were both LTE but device just have 3G. Im wondering if i need to update rom, but if so i wanted it stock and rooted and where can i get that rom. thanks much

Model SHVE250s
Ver 4.4.2
Base = E250SKSUKNF4

Can you tell me the country you live in.
This is needed because your phone might not support the 4G frequencies used in your country.
The Following User Says Thank You to mnm1992 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
More
SHV-E250S
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnm1992

Can you tell me the country you live in.
This is needed because your phone might not support the 4G frequencies used in your country.

thanks, im in the Philippines, not really coz i do have a pocket wifi which suppports LTE and im having no problems with it. it's just that the phone is not picking up

i tried to do some research and found that my model SHV.. caters 1800 and 850 band for LTE, Smart telecom does cater 2100 and 1800, so that means that even if the phone doesnt support 2100, i should be able to get LTE through 1800 band..

thank you
17th September 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
More
rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by juck401

iM using suncell, i got 2-3mbps of mobile speed, im quite satisfied with it, and im using wifi most of the time.

we are on the same firmware and shv e250s which i got for a bargain of 8Kphp in buy and sell websites in ph.

i see, right, wifi? had no problems with it too. its just that i cant maximize the capabilities of the phone. btw, are you in manila or visayas region?
26th September 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #6  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
More
Mindanao ako sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by cain919

i see, right, wifi? had no problems with it too. its just that i cant maximize the capabilities of the phone. btw, are you in manila or visayas region?

Im from mindanao. i bought this from a friend
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread