Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PLIZZZZ ANY1 HELP ME..... OR It Might Be also a problem for other peoples tooo

Tip us?

Bangkimchandra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy PLIZZZZ ANY1 HELP ME..... OR It Might Be also a problem for other peoples tooo

I am using a wifi which is encrypted with 256 bit encryption so it has block many of the downloading websites and file hosting websites......
i have hack it and i can download from file hosting website and also from some websites.....
unfortunately i cannot download from samsung-updates.com aas there file hosting webiste tera nd rapidgator is block...
And torrent dowwnload is not possible for me with the provided post and proxy..

therefore i request any of you to upload download and upload the official rom of Galaxy Note 2 (n7100) to any file hosting website like

FIREDRIVE
180uploads
idup
or even in xda file hosting siteee....

The Official ROM IS

Galaxy Note 2 (International) GT-N7100 INU N7100XXUFNE1 Android 4.4.2 06.05.2014

Galaxy Note 2 (International) GT-N7100 INU N7100DDUENA1 Android 4.3 07.01.2014

PLIZZZZZ HELP ME OUT....

TheATHEiST
Old
Thanks Meter 885
Firstly do not use title box for a panic/rant etc. Titles need to be descriptive of topic. Not random/generic crap that most people will just bypass when browsing forum.

Try here..
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
Phone:
Galaxy Note II | CM11 (Unofficial)

Tablet
Nexus 7 | CM 10.2

Smartphone History:
HTC Touch > HTC Universal > HTC Touch HD > HTC HD2 > iPhone 4S > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy Note II

Tablet History:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 > iPad3 > Nexus 7

The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]