[Q] Problems with CM12.1 on n7105

Search This thread

Laccy

Jul 3, 2015
Problem nr. 1: I can't get a 3g/4g signal but I can call and recieve calls no problem.

Problem nr. 2: in my tries to fix the first problem I tried installing another ROM which did not work at all. When I then tried to revert back to my backup I only get a black screen after the "Samsung Galaxy Note II gt-n7105" splashscreen.

Please help me, I am quite stressed at the moment and I am also sorry about this porly written text... :/

tiagoko1

Dec 24, 2014
Problem nr. 1: I can't get a 3g/4g signal but I can call and recieve calls no problem.

Problem nr. 2: in my tries to fix the first problem I tried installing another ROM which did not work at all. When I then tried to revert back to my backup I only get a black screen after the "Samsung Galaxy Note II gt-n7105" splashscreen.

Please help me, I am quite stressed at the moment and I am also sorry about this porly written text... :/

I'm only having problems using snapchat, when recording videos, and i had problems with low volume in call but now im running CM12.1 SABER Unofficial Build and it's great, apart from snapchat.