Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 51,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [q] [require] upgrade kitkat 4.4 for n7100dddmg1

Tip us?
 
darkdevilzz
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: RAJASTHAN
Question [Q] [q] [require] upgrade kitkat 4.4 for n7100dddmg1

Hi friends,

I am new here on xda-developers and dont know where to post my requirement so i am posting here.
I am looking for Kitkat OS for my Samsung Galaxy Note-2 [ Baseband Version - N7100DDDMG1 ]
Can please anyone help me out.... Please please..
I wish to Upgrade my device OS from Jeally Bean 4.1.2 to Kitkat 4.4

I tried to search over google for update but right now there is no update available for this baseband version,
Is there anyone where i can upgrade my device with Kitkat 4.4
Please help me... I need your Help or any senior member please suggest me something best for my device.. I'm attaching screenshot of my device..



Thankyou...


Regards
DarkDevilzz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-13-12-56-59.png
Views:	15
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	2855481  
 
darkdevilzz
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: RAJASTHAN
I am confused...I have asked wrong qus or what...??
On this wide forum...nobody is coming with a solution...?
Please someone help..
 
joy854
Old
#3  
joy854's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 116
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bhopal
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdevilzz View Post
I am confused...I have asked wrong qus or what...??
On this wide forum...nobody is coming with a solution...?
Please someone help..
Go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=31761 and download the official kitkat firmware. Put your phone in download mode (by pressing vol down+home+power key while it is switched off) and flash it through odin http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...mentid=1168421

You also need to update your bootloader to get wifi working.
The Following User Says Thank You to joy854 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkdevilzz
Old
(Last edited by darkdevilzz; 17th July 2014 at 11:41 AM.)
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: RAJASTHAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy854 View Post
Go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=31761 and download the official kitkat firmware. Put your phone in download mode (by pressing vol down+home+power key while it is switched off) and flash it through odin http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...mentid=1168421

You also need to update your bootloader to get wifi working.
I have a qus....
I have heard that if my Baseband Version is -> N7100DDDMG1 then
PDA: N7100XXUFNE1
wont support...?
well its just i heard..
are you sure this will definitely work?
any side effect after upgrade to 4.4 kitkat??
 
Androidwizzard
Old
#5  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 422
Posts: 994
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy854 View Post
......
You also need to update your bootloader to get wifi working.
Original firmware includes bootloader so it will be upgraded automatically

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdevilzz View Post
I have a qus....
I have heard that if my Baseband Version is -> N7100DDDMG1 then
PDA: N7100XXUFNE1
wont support...?
well its just i heard..
are you sure this will definitely work?
any side effect after upgrade to 4.4 kitkat??
If you download firmware for your country everything is fine.

Side effect: You get firmware including Knox, so if you want to run custom roms your Samsung warranty will be void.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
ROM in development: XPERIA_MENT_Z2
All time best ROMs: Dr. Ketan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkdevilzz
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: RAJASTHAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard View Post
Original firmware includes bootloader so it will be upgraded automatically

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------



If you download firmware for your country everything is fine.

Side effect: You get firmware including Knox, so if you want to run custom roms your Samsung warranty will be void.
ahh thats nice....
whats your views regarding Kitkat 4.4?
shall i upgrade with 4.4? or not?
because i am still confuse.... i am upgrading just to get more feature.
but you guys better knows...
how about battery consumption? and other things...?
 
Androidwizzard
Old
#7  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 422
Posts: 994
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdevilzz View Post
ahh thats nice....
whats your views regarding Kitkat 4.4?
shall i upgrade with 4.4? or not?
because i am still confuse.... i am upgrading just to get more feature.
but you guys better knows...
how about battery consumption? and other things...?
I can only point out my view:
Always upgrade to the latest firmware (more stable and faster)
use custom roms for extended features like Note 3 or S5 (better on new firmware!)

Battery consumption seems to increase due to more features
but in fact only a question of how much and what you use.

Up to 2 days without charging with normal usage should be no prob.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
ROM in development: XPERIA_MENT_Z2
All time best ROMs: Dr. Ketan
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkdevilzz
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: RAJASTHAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard View Post
I can only point out my view:
Always upgrade to the latest firmware (more stable and faster)
use custom roms for extended features like Note 3 or S5 (better on new firmware!)

Battery consumption seems to increase due to more features
but in fact only a question of how much and what you use.

Up to 2 days without charging with normal usage should be no prob.
Thanks for your suggestion...
but these days.... if your battery runs 2 days without charging then you are lucky... thats not possible.. if you put your phone on standby mode still your battery will die within 24 hours...

anyways...can you provide me link for best custom ROM which is best from all for my Device
 
Androidwizzard
Old
#9  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 422
Posts: 994
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdevilzz View Post
Thanks for your suggestion...
but these days.... if your battery runs 2 days without charging then you are lucky... thats not possible.. if you put your phone on standby mode still your battery will die within 24 hours...

anyways...can you provide me link for best custom ROM which is best from all for my Device
Look into Rom section, see screenshots and read descriptions to find out which suits you most.

My first rom isn't published and the other one in development, so you got to choose what is available.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
ROM in development: XPERIA_MENT_Z2
All time best ROMs: Dr. Ketan
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkdevilzz
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: RAJASTHAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard View Post
Look into Rom section, see screenshots and read descriptions to find out which suits you most.

My first rom isn't published and the other one in development, so you got to choose what is available.
Okay.. Thanks alot...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes