[Q&A] [ROM][4.4.4][KTU84P][Stable] SlimKat - T0lte-[Build 8][+Weeklies]

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
13th October 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM][4.4.4][KTU84P][Stable] SlimKat - T0lte-[Build 8][+Weeklies]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:
13th October 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Struggling to solve low call volume with slimkat
I've been searching for a solutionto low call volume on n7105/l0LTE with slimkat. Recommendations for various tools hasn't helped for me:

- Boeffla sound control hasn't helped (only see options for speaker/headphone - not handset) Changed speaker settings and nothing changes
- Fauxsound was suggested, but when installed says not compatible with kernel (Tried Agni and slim kat native kernel)
- editing a conf file was suggested, but couldn't find the sub folder suggested (mounted r/w system etc)

Does anyone else have some advice for me?
16th October 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #3  
Flag Mold
Thanks Meter: 84

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturaldisasta

I've been searching for a solutionto low call volume on n7105/l0LTE with slimkat. Recommendations for various tools hasn't helped for me:

- Boeffla sound control hasn't helped (only see options for speaker/headphone - not handset) Changed speaker settings and nothing changes
- Fauxsound was suggested, but when installed says not compatible with kernel (Tried Agni and slim kat native kernel)
- editing a conf file was suggested, but couldn't find the sub folder suggested (mounted r/w system etc)

Does anyone else have some advice for me?

This send to be a small problem on all custom ROMs on the note 2. All of them seen to be too quiet. With boeffla I found boosting phone speaker helped me plus when you have low call volume pressing the volume down button then increasing the volume while in the call will improve the volume. No idea why volume down makes it louder but it does.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

I can't seem to get high frame rate video to work. The hardware supports it because it does in stick firmware. In slim every option for HFR just results in the message high frame rate is not supported at this resolution. Any ways of fixing this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread