[Q&A] [wesam.othman ROM4.4.2][FN/E2/G3/G4/H2/I1][210914]v6.0 Stock[Aroma+Fast+Stable

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [wesam.othman ROM4.4.2][FN/E2/G3/G4/H2/I1][210914]v6.0 Stock[Aroma+Fast+Stable

Q&A for [wesam.othman ROM4.4.2][FN/E2/G3/G4/H2/I1][210914]v6.0 Stock[Aroma+Fast+Stable]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [wesam.othman ROM4.4.2][FN/E2/G3/G4/H2/I1][210914]v6.0 Stock[Aroma+Fast+Stable]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

andriansah

May 25, 2014
How to choose multiple sms

Hi WesamOthman
I'm using your rom on my note 2, and this is rom what I want
I want to know how can I choose multiple sms? like on phantom rom. Is there any mod I have to install?

Thanks

gonzalotrianon

Jun 14, 2013
problem with sound

I have a problem , do not know if it is due to kernel ( agni 4.3.4 ) or the rom I have ( wesam othman 7.0). What happens is that when I use sports tracker and radio, it goes for a while (always with headphones) , but suddenly the audio is low and when I see the celu sound is step one to " silence" . Turn up the volume and back down alone.
Even from the panel I see as the sound "multimedia" will be only silence.

giovait

Dec 15, 2014
Italy
Hello @wesamothman ,

I really like the concept of a stock ROM with lots of improvements, so your rom fits all i want but still i got a problem and maybe you can help me. When i install the v7 i get all working good but i have a problem with superSU it says the application cant find his binaries and cant be fixed by playstore app.. Only problem is that im on linux right now and i cant make heimdall or Jodin work so im unable to flash via-pc the cf root so i cant even try to fix it.. What can i do by phone? is there a fix you can provide?

Thanks for your excellent work, hope you can help me

dedo91

Jan 24, 2015
Problem with NFC and S Beam

hello wesam.othman, in the last relaese 7.0 the nfc and s beam doesn't work. I'll explain, you are able to activate, but the phone is not recognized. thanks.

cielorazzo_

Mar 22, 2015
Bella vista - Bs As
This rom is amazing. Now actualy install rom of ditto n4 for my note 2 and is very petty and much features but... have lag and delay in explorer... and not.is fast fast...
Your rom in apps running have more 1gb free whit all running... facebook messenger gmail launcher whatsapp etc.

Exist the posibility you change in a new version the style visual of the rom ?
Put the dialer of lolipop and the keyboard of lolipop..... ?

Congratulation for this excelent and stable rom for note 2

Sorry for my ingles...

mattygamer

Feb 28, 2013
Call Recording

Only mod I want is call recording.....
Any way to enable the manual call recording on your ROM?

techemical

Apr 14, 2015
Really smooth and fast ROM

Stock, really fast, stable. I'm not going to upgrade my note2 soon or swap it for another phone.

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-2/general/samsung-galaxy-note-2-n7100-rom-t3082487

Thanks/beers for the dev.

Best regards.

rokulee

Apr 21, 2015
Wifi Not working for this rom

I just installed this rom and everything seems alright, except that WiFI wont turn on...
When you try to turn it on, it just goes back off

Anyone else face this issue??

Tariq AD

May 9, 2015
Muscat
My thanks

Dear Wesam

Thanks for your time and efforts in putting this together.

I have been looking for a decent ROM for the N7100 which I use as my travel phone when I am on holiday. This is PERFECT. I downloaded it, set it up and my phone is much better than when it was a brand new phone and when it was a daily driver. I used many ROM's but this is the most stable. Not a single hitch in your V7.0 after a couple of days of continuous testing.

Thanks a lot, and God bless.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I just installed this rom and everything seems alright, except that WiFI wont turn on...
When you try to turn it on, it just goes back off

Anyone else face this issue??

Yes. I had this issue. I did some reading and found that it is a common issue with KitKat and old boot loaders. You need to upgrade your bootloader and all reflash.

red2005

Aug 26, 2014
Good afternoon! Whery thanks for a firmware, also prompt, whether there is a working dialing program from S5 for your firmware? Everything arranges, but it for an ideal isn't enough)))

red2005

Aug 26, 2014
S5 Calls

Good afternoon! Whery thanks for a firmware, also prompt, whether there is a working dialing program from S5 for your firmware? Everything arranges, but it for an ideal isn't enough)))

manugemma

Mar 17, 2012
Gracias poe la rom

Rom thank you very much for the great V8 is smooth and fast, and always a great job.Thank wesamothman.

xnibis

Jul 14, 2010
Szczecin
this is most stable rom I've seen - I've been trying lot of them and every one have some problems, really even Omega which I flashed after this rom and have microlags - stock is stock, no way around it

Thank You also for updating it, I'm downloading newest one right away because I really can't stand laggy phone just one nit pick - Mega try to install a extension in my Firefox, is there maybe a .torrent version or alternative download mirror ?

Again Thank You very much for keeping this alive! (though this will be probably my last Samsung phone, seeing how fast they update Android versions and how sucky those versions are compared to stock).