Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Thread Closed

[Q] which rom is better? DN3 or Phantom ?

24th August 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
hey guys , my phone is currently running latest ditto note 3 rom, but its a bit laggy , and if i don't restart the phone these little lags becomes more and more till i force to reboot the phone ! i was reading phantom's thread they say its too fast and too stable and too much battery life , i wanna know if its true ? phantom is a better rom than DN3?
24th August 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #2  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 891
 
4,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho3yn89

hey guys , my phone is currently running latest ditto note 3 rom, but its a bit laggy , and if i don't restart the phone these little lags becomes more and more till i force to reboot the phone ! i was reading phantom's thread they say its too fast and too stable and too much battery life , i wanna know if its true ? phantom is a better rom than DN3?

Try them and find out. These type of "best rom" threads are not allowed, stop been lazy and try them.
24th August 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

Try them and find out. These type of "best rom" threads are not allowed, stop been lazy and try them.

I don't have time for that just for test .thats why I asked here .so bro to bro, which one is smoother?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #4  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 891
 
4,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho3yn89

I don't have time for that just for test .thats why I asked here .so bro to bro, which one is smoother?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Because you're lazy and like most n00bs you want spoon feeding which is also not allowed.

What is best/smooth for me wont necessarily be smooth for you. "Best" is also subjective so all you're going to get is mixed opinions which makes the whole idea of topic useless which and just clutters up place if people are allowed to ask such a topic each time they want to flash their phone which is why these topics are not allowed on XDA.

If you want to find out which is best for you, try them and find out!
24th August 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

Because you're lazy and like most n00bs you want spoon feeding which is also not allowed.

What is best/smooth for me wont necessarily be smooth for you. "Best" is also subjective so all you're going to get is mixed opinions which makes the whole idea of topic useless which and just clutters up place if people are allowed to ask such a topic each time they want to flash their phone which is why these topics are not allowed on XDA.

If you want to find out which is best for you, try them and find out!

Yessss I know that being smooth is subjective people are complaining about the laggs in dn3 ! So I'm asking others whom using phantom if they experiencing such things or not.
As I said before I'm not lazy I just don't have one day to backup and restore all my apps and data with titanium backup which has no batch restore !!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #6  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 891
 
4,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho3yn89

Yessss I know that being smooth is subjective people are complaining about the laggs in dn3 ! So I'm asking others whom using phantom if they experiencing such things or not.
As I said before I'm not lazy I just don't have one day to backup and restore all my apps and data with titanium backup which has no batch restore !!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Of course it has a batch restore lol, I have been using it for years!
24th August 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

Of course it has a batch restore lol, I have been using it for years!

I know it has .but you should install all apps one by one by yourself that takes too much time. It just opens installer automatically one after another

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #8  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 891
 
4,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho3yn89

I know it has .but you should install all apps one by one by yourself that takes too much time. It just opens installer automatically one after another

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app


Errr no it doesnt. You must have unregistered version. Full version installs them all in batch mode, no user action is needed.
24th August 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

Errr no it doesnt. You must have unregistered version. Full version installs them all in batch mode, no user action is needed.

No I use free version because my country doesn't support any international credit cards to buy pro version

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #10  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 10,975
 
14,515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed


malybru
Forum Moderator

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank