[Q] Stuck in Safe mode -_-

OP taha_elfeituri

12th July 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Benghazi, LY
Thanks Meter: 11

60 posts
Hey guys
So my friend's got a Note 2 that ran out of charge, plugged in charge, BAM! safe mode :/
rebooted, safe mode.
removed the battery and pressed the power button for about a minute, safe mode.
the volume keys are messed up; like the volume up key works when it's booted into safe mode, but not when it's off to get into recovery. while the volume down button works when it's off to get into the download mode warning, but doesnt work when booted into safe mode.

bottom line : stuck in safe mode, weird volume key mapping. no cover or screen protector.
please help & thanks

EDIT : played with it a little more, now i'm stuck in a bootloop, with no access to recovery nor download mode.
Last edited by taha_elfeituri; 12th July 2014 at 05:00 PM.
12th July 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 23

91 posts
Donate to Me
More
Originally Posted by taha_elfeituri

Hey guys
So my friend's got a Note 2 that ran out of charge, plugged in charge, BAM! safe mode :/
rebooted, safe mode.
removed the battery and pressed the power button for about a minute, safe mode.
the volume keys are messed up; like the volume up key works when it's booted into safe mode, but not when it's off to get into recovery. while the volume down button works when it's off to get into the download mode warning, but doesnt work when booted into safe mode.

bottom line : stuck in safe mode, weird volume key mapping. no cover or screen protector.
please help & thanks

Try with the old method Go to setting and press factory reset maybe this will help you and if don't work try by reflashing your current version of android
The Following User Says Thank You to SAMPPLE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Benghazi, LY
Thanks Meter: 11

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMPPLE

Try with the old method Go to setting and press factory reset maybe this will help you and if don't work try by reflashing your current version of android

unfortunately, now instead of safe mode i'm stuck in a bootloop :| with no access to recovery nor download mode :$
13th July 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taha_elfeituri

unfortunately, now instead of safe mode i'm stuck in a bootloop :| with no access to recovery nor download mode :$

Since yesterday I have the same problem... It looks like I'm missing an E: Partiton !
Can anyone help???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread